Thread: End-game saves

Default End-game saves

I now have a complete collection of end game saves for EB. They are all pre-victory so you can click end turn and see the ending theme and the picture that comes with it for all factions. If there is anyone out there who wants to see what they are like and doesn't want to dig into the files or wants to keep playing after victory conditions, Ι'll be happy to provide the saved game.
    -Silentium... mandata captate; non vos turbatis; ordinem servate; bando sequute; memo demittat bandum et inimicos seque;
    Parati!
    -Adiuta...
    -...DEUS!!!

Completed EB Campaigns on VH/M: ALL... now working for EBII!

Default Re: End-game saves

I'd be very interested to see them - I've never completed a campaign, I get bored once I get too powerful, and start a new game.

Each save is about 2 or 3 MB if I remember correctly. You'll have to ask for a particular one that interests you, until I upload the whole collection.

on second thought that shouldn't take too long....
    here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m9xckkzx2zwf89h/ZQfLovNwDR
    Last edited by kdrakak; 10-23-2013 at 16:31. Reason: added link to saves
    -Silentium... mandata captate; non vos turbatis; ordinem servate; bando sequute; memo demittat bandum et inimicos seque;
    Parati!
    -Adiuta...
    -...DEUS!!!

Members thankful for this post (2):

Σέλευκος Νικάτωρ Member Fluvius Camillus's Avatar

Wow. You must be the first to achieve this? Congratiolations, very well done. No cheating I hope?

While waiting for EB 2 you can also conquer the whole world with every faction.

~Fluvius
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrius
    Oh my god, i think that is the first time in human history that someone cares to explain an acronym that people expect everybody to know in advance.
    I lived for three years not knowing what AAR is.

Completed Campaigns: Epeiros (EB1.0), Romani (EB1.1), Baktria (1.2) and Arche Seleukeia
    1x From Olaf the Great for my quote!
    3x1x<-- From Maion Maroneios for succesful campaigns!
    5x2x<-- From Aemilius Paulus for winning a contest!
    1x From Mulceber!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluvius Camillus View Post
    Wow. You must be the first to achieve this? Congratiolations, very well done. No cheating I hope?

While waiting for EB 2 you can also conquer the whole world with every faction.

~Fluvius
    Thank you. I do not know if I am the first one... I had a lot of time on my hands these past few years and I dont enjoy watching television :)
    I did cheat to get the cataphract units for the Seleukids, but not in order to turn any tide on the eastern front, I just thought the units would be cool to have.
    It will certainly be many years before until all faction have a winning campaign on EB2. But I didn't plan for it to happen on EB; just kept playing... even with the Sarmatians... :)
    Last edited by kdrakak; 10-23-2013 at 19:40.
    Parati!
    -Adiuta...
    -...DEUS!!!

Thanks for providing the files!