Thread: Permission to use strat models:

Default Permission to use strat models:

Could someone please tell me whom I would ask for permission to use the EB1 Strat models for resources in RS2?
    I would be most grateful, Thanks.
    "...then came the ensigns encompassing the Eagle, which is at the head of every Roman Legion; the King, and the strongest of all birds, which seems to them a signal of dominion, and an omen that they shall conquer all against whom they march....." Flavius Josephus

EBII Council Senior Member Kull's Avatar

Default Re: Permission to use strat models:

Quote Originally Posted by DVK901 View Post
    Could someone please tell me whom I would ask for permission to use the EB1 Strat models for resources in RS2?
    I would be most grateful, Thanks.
    Send a PM to abou (and when you do, the more specifics, the better). Out of curiosity, is this for own personal mod, or a request on behalf of the RS2 mod team?
    "Numidia Delenda Est!"

Default Re: Permission to use strat models:

Quote Originally Posted by Kull View Post
    Send a PM to abou (and when you do, the more specifics, the better). Out of curiosity, is this for own personal mod, or a request on behalf of the RS2 mod team?
    It is on behalf of the RS2 team.
    "...then came the ensigns encompassing the Eagle, which is at the head of every Roman Legion; the King, and the strongest of all birds, which seems to them a signal of dominion, and an omen that they shall conquer all against whom they march....." Flavius Josephus