Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pratia III

Default Re: Pratia III

It would seem as though we may have started out by killing our doctor

It does, but why and how. Hope the mafia isnt smart enough to find the other power roles.

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riedquat View Post
    I'm a bit confused, weren't auto and rickinator tied with my abstain? Or you counted the previous deadline?

A bit paradoxical Aaron Anduin finding the knife... considering who was Aaron in the previous game...
    I included your abstain, auto still had the most votes. Not to give anything away, but there are a few game mechanics going on in the background...

Well that sucks :( both works are supposed to be slower so hopefully I will have more to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    I included your abstain, auto still had the most votes. Not to give anything away, but there are a few game mechanics going on in the background...
    Thanks!

Now we can speculate out there is a vote-changer or a double-voter or some devious mechanic... we couldn't expect less! ;)
    returning to the shadows.....

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Maybe the game is programmed to kill the person who was the first to have three votes on day 2. (Or something even more unlikely )
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

C'mon we need to discuss something. If not we will be all killed. So I'll ask, what do you think those stoic men have to do with all of this?

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

I agree with DF the stoic men seem to behave abnormal, maybe they have a purpose.

Are the stoic men the question askers yes?

might they be among the players?

Zain did say this game would become more unique (read: confusing) as time goes on, so I would be amazed if the Chekhov's gun of these stoic strangers wasn't fired in the future. With that said, the first write-up strongly suggests that they are separate from our group, and there isn't any in-story reason that I can discern as to why they would be among the players. Zain seems to like this story he's telling; I doubt he'd retcon it for the sake of convenience of game mechanics.

TL;DR: Can't do anything until we get more info, so discussing for the sake of discussing .

Maybe they are superbad, but will suddenly die next turn. then someone else might do something.

I think those men were just a bit of flavour but our answers will come back to bite our townie asses at some point!

More concerned at the moment, with the possibility of recruitment from Michael/Hayden!

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Round ended 10 minutes ago but I'm missing a quite large sum of PMs from players with night abilities. For the sake of clarity, I will PM them and remind them that it is their time to act. Further, I will extend the round 24 hours to grant them time to make a decision.

Sorry for the delay, beginning of complex games can sometimes be seen as ambiguous.

Hah those players are going down.

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who were those players?!

I wasn't one of them

Night Two

Feeling secure in themselves, and dwindled down to but 13 individuals, one being Michael Engels the assumed leader of the group (and for our purposes the enemy), they slept that night with the lax guard they had thrown together the night before. However assumed, their safety could not be guaranteed, at least not yet...

Michael and his pessimistic friend had the second shift that night, keeping themselves awake was no problem for this time their thoughts were on a higher order.

"Don't move, just wait." Michael ordered him, making sure the man didn't wake anyone else. Michael pulled a long knife from his bag he had set next to his feet along the cave wall before his shift had started. He approached a sleeping man in his 30's or 40's, they had shared no words. He didn't know his name, nor did he think he knew his. How can one spend so much time with such a small group and still not know everyone?

Michael stooped down, knife in hand squeezing the handle hard, white knuckles in the darkness. He had killed many, but this one seemed different. He looked the man in his face, and saw himself. He blinked, shook his head, and his vision had blurred. He attempted to shake it off again, but it got worse. He got up, knowing the longer he tarried the more likely of discovery.

He went back to his waiting compatriot, eyes blurred and burning. "What happened?" he asked Michael.

Michael looked at him and his vision cleared, "I'm not sure..." He got up to try it again, to end the life of this ordinary man, but this time a terrible pain stabbed through his ribs and into his lungs. He couldn't get near the man...

Michael returned once again and instructed his buddy to try it, but to no avail. His breathing ceased the moment he approached the man and did not return until he had left.

Frustrated Michael sat until his shift had finished, unsuccessful in his attempt to kill tonight.

Day Phase 3 has begun!
    Time Remaining:
    Last edited by Zain; 11-18-2013 at 14:29.

Dadgum meanies and they're... Ya know... *hic*!

Vote:Ferret

How dare you.

So there was some sort of save, im guessing nightkillfree, and not a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
    How dare you.
    Why in the... Sam Hill... *hic* is a elephant talkin to me!

Because elephants NEVER forget.

I would ask if anyone has recieved an "attacked" PM? That one is innocent.

So I'm at a loss atm. One of you scum needs to do something scummy so I can catch you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Feather View Post
    I would ask if anyone has recieved an "attacked" PM? That one is innocent.
    Really? Isn't it obvious?

I don't know what is going on with our drunk friend but I recommend following his lead, in my land there is a saying: The drunk and the children always say the truth!

Vote: Ferret

Quote Originally Posted by crys View Post
    So I'm at a loss atm. One of you scum needs to do something scummy so I can catch you!!!
    Its already done! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Riedquat View Post
    I don't know what is going on with our drunk friend but I recommend following his lead, in my land there is a saying: The drunk and the children always say the truth!
    Aye! Don'tn' be fur... Fur get in it... *hic*!

Putting aside the apparently half-drunk conversation, I can't see anything to go off yet. Random ahoy.

vote: Lux

The mafia tried to kill me tonight, but didnt manage. I am indestructible in the night phase, and didnt receive a "i am attacked" pm, but due to the nature of the writeup i guess they tried to kill me, i also baited them for most of day one.

So our only choice is to lynch you then.
    Vote: Makrell

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    So our only choice is to lynch you then.
    Vote: Makrell
    only if it is in the towns best interest to kill me. Which it isnt, seeing as i am town.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast