Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Resident Evil 2: DISCUSSION THREAD

Default Re: Resident Evil 2: DISCUSSION THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by ihcjay View Post
    At least I got to kill a zombie

Therefore I win.
    Oh no, i think youre right!

I was the only person who chose 1 HP, you're all weak.

Thanks for running this Pizza, hope things work out for you, do what is best for yourself.

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

I chose 10 Strength, thinking I could break down the lab's door, gather everything quickly and leave before the hordes of players started making their way there. I get there, and can't break the gate down regardless of Strength. So I was stuck with a horrible build. I'm glad this game ended right now, it allows me to continue being one of the few survivors in Resident Evil game.
    BLARGH!

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

It's like choosing Narg in Fallout II and then finding out there's powered armour so you have needlessly allocated a few points to his Strength stat.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Hey, it means I survived the RE game after all. Does this mean we can discuss who we are/were?

let's play this when you have more time, ATPG.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Host request:

If you would like to discuss this game, I would request that we establish the following ground rules (so as to make it even a possibility this game can be played some day)

1. If you were given a role which is not a Town Survivor role, please do not discuss any of your mission objectives or even identify your team or its purpose. Why? If the game starts again, and you're available to play it, I'd prefer you play out your original team's roles, since you've already been spoiled as to what they need to do or who they are.

2. Please don't discuss the kinds of weapons, items, or clues you've found at any location, because that information will unbalance the game if it starts again.

3. If you have knowledge of upcoming pieces of the story, please don't reveal them.

4. If you were a town survivor and had special powers or non-standard mission objectives please don't discuss those.

Uh....

I honestly don't feel like there's that much that is going to be interesting to reveal or talk about which doesn't spoil the game or unbalance it. But I can't really stop people from wanting to.

Just know that if these specific things are discussed too much, it will guarantee I'll have to rewrite, rebalance, or even re-randomize the game.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Members thankful for this post (2):

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Both I and the Cæsarist scum thank you for this post of yours, Pizzamandude, but why can't I discuss my PG of killing him?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    I was the only person who chose 1 HP, you're all weak.
    Pfft. I chose 0 HP, and started the game dead.

Actually, you were at the time being mind-controlled by Visorslash the Great. In His Wisdom, He taught us and gave us some of His gaming glory.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314