Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death By Design

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Default Re: Death By Design

I suggest looking for anything that may be used as a weapon.

Then, go outside and either escape, or try to catch the killer (from behind, putting knife or something next to his neck, maybe he will say something.

What is my profession? What I specialize in?

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would say to pick up a lab coat, if there is one, hanging around. If we are going to blend it and we are in some sort of lab. Perhaps there is a lab coat around with an ID badge on. I don't think they will bother to really check it if everyone is running around, including yourself, saying there is a mad man with a gun shooting people. Would help us get out and escape better.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

The Legislator of Lol Member Stildawn's Avatar

What is my profession? What I specialize in?
    Event Mananger for the United Center, Bachelors degree in Marketing and Management

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

ok, so I should have some knowledge about how organizations operate... not very useful right now.

Its good idea to look for a coat and try to blend in

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Ditch that fecked-up passport, being caught with one of those on you after a maniac's been killing people makes you look suspicious.

btw an alternative way of escape would be better than fighting, which we're not capable of, or just blending in with the crowd, which would get us tagged as witnesses and interrogated by the police. Once again, being trapped in a place where the killer might find us.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Ditch that fecked-up passport
    You don't have a passport, it was lost which got him into this mess to start with.

Next Actions:

- Look for lab coat
    - Blend into crowd running for the exits
    - Try to escape the Airport

Will try get onto this today sometime.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

The fake passport/ID thingy should be ditched.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    The fake passport/ID thingy should be ditched.
    1) We don't have a false passport.
    2) We want the mugshot of the person who is apparently us, but not us. It might come in handy, especially if we want to learn more about them.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Our character should remember to tie his shoelaces.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Are we the Govenator and on Mars?

So, update? Is our GM still alive?

Still here lol, was just the weekend (I'm usually a lot more busy on the weekend), and sick. Will be working on the update today.

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Will be involved in this next phase, story's interested me :)

My dad played as GM once with some friends of mine, same idea we would decide what we do, he would tell us what happened. That story never left me...

Let's do this!

Part 1.02: Mad Scamble

Panting heavily I scrambled out of my hiding space, I had to get the #$%^ out of here I thought to myself as I quickly scanned the small lab.

There… I saw what I was after a simple white laboratory coat on a hook behind the entrance door. Moving over on all fours I ripped it down and threaded my arms into it closing the coat tight to hide my holiday clothes.

“Barry? US Customs” I read the blue embroided label on the coat as I stood peering out the window.

“People were still running frantically outside the lab, some almost falling over the bleeding out body on the floor a few paces up the corridor towards the room I was detained in. The suited man was nowhere to be seen.

Opening the door I took a quick look either direction then joined the rush down the corridor away from where I started.

Approaching the corner where I first saw the suited man I caught a glimpse of Hardens dead body in the side room as I spun round what seemed to be a receptions desk, a few large double doors opening out into a crowd of more panicked people scrambling through the main airport floor…

“Should I go that way” I thought to myself… “Or should I take the corridor to the left or right”

Looking left and right down there were some more double doors at each ways far end, perhaps they would be a better escape route.

My heart stopped… To the right down the corridor just before the double door at its end the man stepped out from another corridor at the far end.

Our eyes met for but a moment... I a face of fear and shock… He instantly recognised me and formed a small sly smile…

I think I am going to bail on timed phases, and keep this more relaxed. So feel free to discuss/suggest and I'll check in when ready.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12