Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Last Chance

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Default Re: Last Chance

I think we should try to lynch mafia.
    Why?
    Because it gives US more control over which mafia character would survive to the final round.
    And if we lynch townie, then mafia has more control

Round over. Still disappointed with the participation, not much can be done however.

Tallying up the votes.

6 Chief Pappy (Ishmael, Jarema, edse, DF, Sprig, Riedquat)
    1 DF (Lazy)
    1 Ishmael (Auto)
    4 Morgan (BSmith, Zain, Chief, Morgan)
    1 Sprig (DC)

@robbiecon
    @rickinator9

Please remember to post and vote next phase.

By this tally, Chief Pappy is lynched.

End of Day Phase 1

Voices were raised, arguments presented, cases examined and in the end, they lined up Terry, otherwise known as Chief Pappy, one of the maintenance crew. The argument was raised that the creature would strike at him first, as he know the workings of a lot of the ship. It won out over the argument to stasis lock Morgan, who wanted to be thrown in there anyway. His reasoning was that if they got it right, he would live, but he had a good chance of dying if they got it wrong. A few people found this suspicious and wanted to freeze him, but he stood firm.

They led Chief to his chamber, where he opened the door and prepared for a hopefully short sleep. "I'll see you guys later." he said nervously.

The doors closed and the glass fogged up. The scanner was showing human readings, normal to his earlier records.

The captain nodded to the rest of the crew, "We'll inspect him and gather again in a few hours. Take a break and we'll meet back here in 4 hours."

The crew walked off in silence.

Chief Pappy was lynched. He was innocent!

Night ends at 7 PM GMT +10, 23 hours and 15 minutes from this post.
    Last edited by Visor; 12-08-2013 at 10:47.

Really sorry for lack of participation Visor. real life went crazy. normal service resumed.

Night ended, writeup to come.

End Night Phase 1

Rick 'Rickinator' Johnson left the bridge with no intention of getting any rest. He had to prepare for the alien, as the lead engineer, his knowledge was essential to keeping everyone alive. Booting up his room AI, he loaded his favourite playlist of songs, a mixture of old Earth songs that his father had enjoyed and passed on. As the songs began to play, he started tinkering with the controls for the ship, with the doors, the ventilation, anything that he thought could be used to save himself and the crew.

It was while he was doing this, that Cindy Ishmael Turner knocked on the door. Rick was quite smitten over Cindy, and hadn't yet worked up the courage to ask her for a drink. So when she came to say hello, it was pleasant surprise. He answered the door with an awkward smile and the words flew out his mouth before she had a chance to say anything.

"What can I do for you?" She looked him up and down and smiled.

"I need a hand with something in the cargo bay, one of my boxes won't unlock." she said with a smirk on her face.

Thoughts raced through Rick's head. If that sounded the way he thought it did, this might be his chance. "Sure, no worries. I'll come down now. I'm not doing anything much."

He quickly added the new controls to his suit, grabbed his cardkey and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy led Rick down the hallways to the cargo bay, into station B2. "Its the third box on the right, second shelf. I've got something for you when you get it for me."

Rick was slightly confused at that, why wouldn't she wait here with him? Unless... he smiled to himself and walked over to the box. As his suit scanner started to scan the box for the code, a red light started flashing on the roof. Suddenly, the door between B2 and the bay had shut.

"Airlock opening in one minute!" the AI announced.

Rick looked to the door and through the reinforced glass panel could see Cindy's smiling face. Rick's face turned white. His mind began racing.

Why was Cindy smiling?

Oh no.

I need to stop the countdown.

Quickly, quickly!

Why can't I access it?

Why is locked? The passcode can't have changed? I MADE the passcode!

"30 seconds remaining until airlock opening! Please evacuate the area!"

I can't access the controls. I'm going to die.

Rick laughed uncontrollably.

"15 seconds remaining!"

Wait.

I might not be able to access the codes for the station, but I can access it for the bay.

Rick muttered feverishly to himself as he began to lock Cindy inside the cargo bay itself.

"5 seconds remaining! Four! Three!" The countdown continued.

With the last remaining seconds, he shut down the ventilation for the cargo bay.

He looked up, and his final view was of Cindy, face as white as his, as she struggled for air.

With a small smile, Rick exploded into a bloody mess with the pressure change.

"Airlock in Station B2 has been opened!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Captain? We have reports you need to see. What remains of Rick is floating outside our ship, and Cindy has died outside the ejected station in the cargo bay. David thinks that Cindy was controlled by the alien, and died as the form it had inhabited couldn't live without oxygen. Someone must have shut down the oxygen in the cargo bay. We think Rick did it before he died. There is no change in Chief either."

The captain nodded. "Gather the crew. We will have a short funeral this morning for Rick. We must find the alien. We must put someone else in the chambers."

Ishmael was killed. He was an alien.
    Rickinator9 was killed. He was an innocent.

Day ends in 24 hours at 7:30 PM GMT+10.
    Last edited by Visor; 12-09-2013 at 10:31.

Crew in Action: 12/15:
    1. Darth Feather
    2. LazyMcCrow
    4. Riedquat
    5. Autolycus
    6. Zain
    7. Morgan1
    9. Jarema
    10. edse
    11. dcmort93
    12. Sprig
    14. Robbiecon
    15. BSmith

In Stasis:
    13. Chief Pappy, D1.

Killed:
    8. rickinator9, N1.
    3. Ishmael, N1.

Vote: Bsmith the Alien

Eating Babies since 1983 Member Sprig's Avatar

vote: Zain the Zealot
    Bad.

Vote: Sprig the sprig

Vote: Darth Feather ...the genetically suspicious

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Vote: LazyMcCrow, the evil OMGUS
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

If we continue at this rate discussion will be worse than the previous round. What happened with edse idea? Are we trying to lynch townies or scum? Are we trying at least?

And DF and Lazy will continue voting each other round after round?

Vote: LazyMcCrow
    returning to the shadows.....

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riedquat View Post

But he started voting back

Also I think it is best to be sure anyone who ends up in the last round is unscummy as town and superscummy as scum.

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

If we continue at this rate discussion will be worse than the previous round. What happened with edse idea? Are we trying to lynch townies or scum? Are we trying at least?

Vote: LazyMcCrow
    The mafia didn't sacrifice Morgan last night (which they really would) so do we believe his claim or not? If we do believe him we should absolutely go for lynching scum all the following days to prevent them from sacrificing him. Otherwise, my proposed tactic is a valid one although maybe not the best

So what do we do?
    Last edited by edse; 12-09-2013 at 17:35.

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    The mafia didn't sacrifice Morgan last night (which they really would) so do we believe his claim or not? If we do believe him we should absolutely go for lynching scum all the following days to prevent them from sacrificing him. Otherwise, my proposed tactic is a valid one although maybe not the best

So what do we do?
    First we need to know who are we apart of you me and probably DF. I don't think Morgan is scum lets lynch him to be sure! :P

First we need to know who are we apart of you me and probably DF.
    I don't entirely get the meaning of this. (might be cause I am really sleepy right now). What kind of reveals would you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Feather View Post
    I don't entirely get the meaning of this. (might be cause I am really sleepy right now). What kind of reveals would you like?
    Sorry, I expressed myself poorly, I meant who is the people disposed to follow an action plan, everybody is voting randomly..

Sorry, I expressed myself poorly, I meant who is the people disposed to follow an action plan, everybody is voting randomly..
    That doesn't help indeed, I grant you that. My reasoning was bad, but my vote still stands. Out of all the people who voted, Lazy seems the scummiest. (OMGUS D1, Revote of the same OMGUS D2)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Feather View Post
    That doesn't help indeed, I grant you that. My reasoning was bad, but my vote still stands. Out of all the people who voted, Lazy seems the scummiest. (OMGUS D1, Revote of the same OMGUS D2)
    So we can lynch Lazy hoping he's mafia and thereby [insert word for pushing something forward in time] the sacrifice (?) of Morgan

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

vote: LazyMcCrow

we need bandwagons.
    there are more informative, and we must find food for discussion

Eating Babies since 1983 Member Sprig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post

So what do we do?
    Its a double bluff. Keep him alive. We should go after scum anyway. It might seem weird but its probably better for analysis if we do.
    Bad.

Unvote:vote: LazyMcCrow A wagon on Lazy is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarema View Post
    vote: LazyMcCrow

we need bandwagons.
    there are more informative, and we must find food for discussion
    This is not a normal game. A large amount of bussing is bound to happen since a dead mafia member doesn't mean that much to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
    Its a double bluff. Keep him alive. We should go after scum anyway. It might seem weird but its probably better for analysis if we do.
    A double bluff is what I'm afraid it is. Say, if you wake up at the fifth day together with Darth Feather and Morgan and the mafia has sacrified three other members up to this point, who do you vote for?

I don't want to lynch Lazy, can't we take robbiecon instead?Unbote: Vote: robbiecon

Tally (it's been a while since I last did this)

4 LazyMcCrow: Darth Feather, Riedquat, Jarema, Morgan1
    1 Zain: Sprig
    1 Darth Feather: LazyMcCrow
    1 robbiecon: edse

5 No Vote: BSmith, Zain, robbiecon, dcmort93, autolycus

Desynchronized Member robbiecon's Avatar

Nothing like a vote to wake a person up from their slumber.

Anyway, vote:Morgan1, why do you think a way on lazymccrow is a good thing at this time?

I follow! Unvote; vote: robbiecon

I think we should go after scum. Vote: Morgan
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast