Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Gladiator: Houses Collide

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Default Re: Gladiator: Houses Collide

My fellow gladiators, I am ashamed...

I feel as a host I can be pretty exceptional. Always on time, fairly entertaining write-ups, the occasional witty comment, etc... But I have ultimately failed you all by neglecting my duties and leaving you all in the dark. I apologize.

Here's the update on my life. Things got difficult to keep up with during my break at home when, while I had a lot of free time, it was spent with my family and friends. Then things got worse when I came back to University for my final semester. I didn't expect it to be this intensive...

For the time being I must cancel this game which myself and Stildawn put so much time into. There no doubt will be another start-up seeing as to how the tools are all here, but for now I must remain focused on other matters.

I apologize once again to all of you who remained excited and active, to Stildawn for working so hard on the programming, and to the moderators for creating more forum clutter. Perhaps someday soon we can resurrect this idea, which I feel could have been very successful.

Thank you all, see you soon.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Give me a nudge when you want to start it up again Zain. It certainly shows a lot of promise.

The Legislator of Lol Member Stildawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    I apologize once again to all of you who remained excited and active, to Stildawn for working so hard on the programming, and to the moderators for creating more forum clutter. Perhaps someday soon we can resurrect this idea, which I feel could have been very successful.
    Dont stress about it too much Zain, loved do the programming for this, its something I geniunely love to do and it was a great expanding and learning experience for me to, coding in new ways, new processes and ways to handle things, would do it again in a heart beat.

In saying that the tool is there and it would be easy to jump start again. Hell with the tool as it is, it could even be a community modded game with a few tweaks lol.

Member thankful for this post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678