Thread: Hello there and a question...

Default Hello there and a question...

Hi, I am pretty new to these forums and I was wondering how I get my signature working. The problem is that I can view other peoples sigs but I cannot see my own. Do I need to to be up to ten posts to do so or is that just to put links in my sig? I have checked the file size and it appears to be within the limits but it doesn't seem to be working despite this. I could be looking real stupid right now if everyone but me can see my sig under this post, lol
    Last edited by therother; 12-28-2013 at 00:02.

I'm going to do a little bit of shameless self promotion here: check out my Sweboz AAR for EB2 (alas discontinued)
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...irst-among-Men

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Default Re: Hello there and a question...

Hello and welcome @The Gypsy

I looked at your account and thought the .gif extension of the pic was the problem; so I saved it as a .jpeg and uploaded it to your sig, but still no joy.

I'll have someone more knowledgeable look into it, sorry.
    @therother @Husar

I'm sure one of them will have more luck finding the issue.

Welcome at the .Org
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Welcome The Gypsy! New members aren't allowed links and images in their signatures until they have 10 posts. This is an anti-spam measure but to be honest it's a bit high. I've reduced that to 4, so you can display a signature image now.

You signature won't show up on your older posts though unless you edit them and check the "Show signature" box. I've already edited your post above.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Thanks very much, that is kind of you. I was quite confused as to why it wasn't working.

I'm going to do a little bit of shameless self promotion here: check out my Sweboz AAR for EB2 (alas discontinued)
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...irst-among-Men