Thread: Where to find american total war?

Exclamation Where to find american total war?

Hi, I have a problem I hope someone will help me out with, I have the Napoleonic mod for the first medieval total war, however, I went to find the American mod, but the link is dead, can some one either 1. send me the game, 2. post a link to the mod or 3. tell me where can I find this mod. I will appreciate any help.

Default Re: Where to find american total war?

1. Here you can download earlier version containing music.
    2. Here I uploaded later version found on my hdd. I'm not sure if it's the latest. Links on The Lordz page are dead too. You can try to ask them on their forum. This version doesn't contain music and sounds so I'd suggest combining these two versions.
    "Do not fight for glory. Do not fight for love of your lord. Do not fight for hatred, honor or faith. Fight only for victory and you will succeed." - Uji sensei.

Member thankful for this post:

drone 

Thank you very much, Downloading now, If you need anything PM me.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

It can also be found here, from where we salvaged the data from the Mizus server. I'll update the American: Total War thread with the link.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur