Thread: MOD Idea - football rivalry

Member Member The Black Douglas's Avatar

Default MOD Idea - football rivalry

Basic Idea for a MOD:-

Factions = football supporters/hooligans

Settlements = settlements would be stadiums i.e. anfield, st james', emirates etc.

Council of Nobles = football club board of directors.

Construction = replace with investments in vice activities that generate income.

Rebels = lower division clubs.

Pope/Senate = could be the police authorities, they would demand order between factions, but maybe also a shadow agency that sets missions of a more immoral nature.

Visualisation/concept:-
    Modern setting, battles taking place in urban open spaces i.e. car parks, housing estates, public parks etc.
    Uniforms in team colours, hoodies=couls, armour helmets=motorbike helmets, cavalry=mopeds.
    The only horse mounted troops would be police. Riot police, mounted police, tear gas, water cannon.
    Missile & melee weapons converted to modern alternatives. javelin/arrow=bricks/bottles/molitov/flares, heavy melee=baseball bat etc.
    Taking settlements (stadiums) would mean you get all revenue from that stadiums constructed assets (vice), but the native faction will have a nearby fort (pub?) that would be their safe house until they get their home stadium back (or a rivals).

THIS IS JUST A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD LAST NIGHT, BUT IT MIGHT JUST WORK! - so I am sure there would be real snags involved in creating it, but it would be fun. Anyone interested in developing it is welcome to, and I would be happy to help.

C'mon the Jags!

Chamone!
    Last edited by The Black Douglas; 01-03-2014 at 15:48.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Member Member The Black Douglas's Avatar

Default Re: MOD Idea - football rivalry

Police Units

Light Infantry - Metropolitan Division (Telescopic Baton)

Heavy Infantry - Riot Police (Riot Shield/Armour/Heavy Baton)

Missile - Crowd Control Specials (Tear Gas/Rubber Bullets)

Cavalry - Mounted Police (Armour/Heavy Baton)

Artillary - Crowd Control Vehicle (Water Cannon/Tear Gas)

:- Spearmen not needed, no rival cavalry.
    Last edited by The Black Douglas; 01-06-2014 at 10:22.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)