Thread: Commander the Great War iPad needs YOU!

Default Commander the Great War iPad needs YOU!

We just launched the Beta test program for Commander the Great War on iPad. The iPad version of the game contains all that made the PC version great and offers an experience like never seen before on iPad.

Click here to sign up:

Commander: The Great War iPad Beta Test sign up

More about Commander: The Great War iPad here:

Commander: The Great War iPad game page

Default Re: Commander the Great War iPad needs YOU!

She needs bigger tits.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

More that she is wearing a gumshield.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

As attempts at social media advertising go, I find what Lord does here charmingly inept.

Wow. A friend of the Org comes here to give fellow patrons an opportunity to get into the gaming industry and he gets dumped on for it.
    This space intentionally left blank

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoshi View Post
    A friend of the Org...
    Is that why he's so special? Perhaps that warrants a separate forum board. Lord Spamalot's spam board.
    Last edited by rvg; 03-08-2014 at 04:00.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    Is that why he's so special? Perhaps that warrants a separate forum board. Lord Spamalot's spam board.
    FYI, Lord Zimoa has been a long time member of the Org - long before Lordz Games Studio came into being. He and his fellow Lordz are living the dream - gamers becoming game developers. So we are simply supporting fellow Org patrons who have "made it".

If you have a problem with these kinds of posts, that is what the Watchtower is for.
    This space intentionally left blank

Hi guys,

It would be a pleasure to inform Org members about all the news and releases from the Slitherine/Matrix/Ageod group and Lordz products as I do at TWC for a few years now.

On average the group releases between 30-50 new wargames games and/or expansions a year.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...e-Matrix-Games

I have been posting about Lordz activities even from our modding days here at The Org and after consultation and with permission of our greatly missed Tosa (those who knew him, will never forget him), started posting here in The Arena, around 10 years ago.

But there is much more news coming from the whole group, every week we have several press releases. So if there is interest in a separate sub-forum about all the wargaming game news from the whole group in one place, please let me know.

Cheers,

Tim aka LZ
    Last edited by Lord Zimoa of Flanders; 03-09-2014 at 18:15.