Thread: Too many Ukraine threads

Default Too many Ukraine threads

Do we really need four threads in the backroom ostensibly about Russia and the Ukraine? I understand people like to play fantasy all day with their "my tank is better than your tank" and "B-2 bombers ROFLSTOMP all your AA" but I feel like we could converge the massive circlejerk to just one thread at this point.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Default Re: Too many Ukraine threads

You just made another one.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Member thankful for this post:

Nah, this ain't the Backroom.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    Do we really need four threads in the backroom ostensibly about Russia and the Ukraine? I understand people like to play fantasy all day with their "my tank is better than your tank" and "B-2 bombers ROFLSTOMP all your AA" but I feel like we could converge the massive circlejerk to just one thread at this point.
    Seconded.

"My advice to you is: get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Members thankful for this post (5):