Thread: Gaesatae in Ancyra?

Default Gaesatae in Ancyra?

Who?
    Me, noob at editing and related issues.

What?
    I'm playing the Aedui (in-game gauls) as Galatians, and I sorely miss something heavy to throw against my pike-wielding foes, namely gaesate (in-game barb naked fanatics gauls). It was previously possible for the aedui/arverni to recruit gaesatae (prior to 1.2) in Ancyra (D16 in MarcusAureliusAnontinus map), and I'd like to do it again.

How?
    I have read up on the several previous threads, as there is a plenty handful of them, but never really understood them. The EBD (export_descr_buildings) is ancient chinese to me, so I would very much like some pointers or tips where to look in the EBD and what to edit?

Thankful of any tips or comments.
    Likstrandens ormar som spyr blod och etter, Ni som blint trampar Draugs harg
    På knä I Eljudne mottag död mans dom, Mot död och helsvite, ert öde och pinoplats

Default Re: Gaesatae in Ancyra?

try this

...\EB\Data\export_descr_buildings.txt
    Code:
            army_barracks_D1 requires factions { gauls, scythia, britons, } and building_present_min_level government gov2 and building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt1 and not building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt2
            { 
                capability
                {[lot of other things]
                    recruit "celtic infantry gaesatae" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource D and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                }

royal_barracks_D1 requires factions { gauls, scythia, britons, } and building_present_min_level government gov1 and building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt1 and not building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt2
            {
                capability
                { [lot of other things]
                    recruit "celtic infantry gaesatae" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, } and hidden_resource SW and hidden_resource D and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource n8
                }

army_barracks_D2 requires factions { gauls, scythia, britons, } and building_present_min_level government gov2 and building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt2 and not building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt3
            {
                capability
                { [lot of other things]
                }

royal_barracks_D2 requires factions { gauls, scythia, britons, } and building_present_min_level government gov1 and building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt2 and not building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt3
            {
                capability
                {[lot of other things]
                }

army_barracks_E1 requires factions { gauls, scythia, britons, } and building_present_min_level government gov2 and building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt3 and not building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 saka
            {
                capability
                {[lot of other things]
                }

royal_barracks_E1 requires factions { gauls, scythia, britons, } and building_present_min_level government gov1 and building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 celt3 and not building_present_min_level hinterland_reforms1 saka
            {
                capability
                {[lot of other things]
                }
    search all the indicated barracks and past the bold section at the start or end of each section (between the braces).
    ====================
    Winner of the "Worst English User Award" 2014 , Running for the 2015 one.
    ====================

Uchronia Barbarorum 1.05 , an ahistorical mod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2
    WiP

Ryoga84,
    Worked like a charm! Thanks bro!
    Likstrandens ormar som spyr blod och etter, Ni som blint trampar Draugs harg
    På knä I Eljudne mottag död mans dom, Mot död och helsvite, ert öde och pinoplats

====================
    Winner of the "Worst English User Award" 2014 , Running for the 2015 one.
    ====================

Uchronia Barbarorum 1.05 , an ahistorical mod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2
    WiP