Thread: Sengoku Jidai

Default Sengoku Jidai

Hello everyone. My name is Partofla and I've been playing/hosting forum games for probably over five years now.

I've seen several forum games or text based interactive games here on these forums and I was thinking about potentially starting a Sengoku Jidai game, also known as Japan's warring states period.

If I decide to do so, I would be starting the game on another website and it would be a little different than how things seem to be played here.

If you have any interest in possibly playing the game, please make a note here.

Thanks!

Default Re: Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by partofla View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Partofla and I've been playing/hosting forum games for probably over five years now.

I've seen several forum games or text based interactive games here on these forums and I was thinking about potentially starting a Sengoku Jidai game, also known as Japan's warring states period.

If I decide to do so, I would be starting the game on another website and it would be a little different than how things seem to be played here.

If you have any interest in possibly playing the game, please make a note here.

Thanks!
    I am glad to see another forum game host of these kind of games. Still i think it would be of better form for you to post a separate thread concerning your game, as otherwise things might turn bit confusing.

For others.I am doing the research for this one and once i begin to arrive more near the destination of launching the game. I will post more about the game and also about the new features it will have.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Humanist Senior Member Franconicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    I am glad to see another forum game host of these kind of games. Still i think it would be of better form for you to post a separate thread concerning your game, as otherwise things might turn bit confusing.

For others.I am doing the research for this one and once i begin to arrive more near the destination of launching the game. I will post more about the game and also about the new features it will have.
    Is there s schedule?

it's a good idea, I agree with you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cost Accounting Global Edition 15th Edition pdf
    Last edited by dark9093; 11-22-2020 at 09:12.