Thread: forum not working

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default forum not working

A few days ago the org stopped displaying correctly on my pc it is a mess and i cant post. Yet i see others posting and it looks fine on my mobile. Was an update donw recently?
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Default Re: forum not working

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    A few days ago the org stopped displaying correctly on my pc it is a mess and i cant post. Yet i see others posting and it looks fine on my mobile. Was an update donw recently?
    Business as usual for me.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

No recent updates. Try clearing your cache and reload.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Hmm, I downloaded Firefox, and it works fine on this. Guess I'll stick to Firefox from now on.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.