Thread: Balance in Late

Default Balance in Late

I have recently started playing in late and can't help noticing that it is rather unbalanced at least the way I've been playing; ie, Russia has won on points each time. Is this common knowledge - does this happen too with you folks?

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Balance in Late

By points I take it you are playing Glorious Achievements?
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Yes; I move too slowly to conquer all in so short a time. Russia gets two points per province and has no trouble taking a bunch of them from the golden horde.

Yes, I think Russia gets too many points. Best way to beat them in Glorious Achievements is to wipe them out, IMO.
    In those simple times there was a great wonder and mystery in life. Man walked in fear and solemnity, with Heaven very close above his head, and Hell below his very feet. God's visible hand was everywhere, in the rainbow and the comet, in the thunder and the wind. The Devil too raged openly upon the earth; he skulked behind the hedge-rows in the gloaming; he laughed loudly in the night-time; he clawed the dying sinner, pounced on the unbaptized babe, and twisted the limbs of the epileptic. A foul fiend slunk ever by a man's side and whispered villainies in his ear, while above him there hovered an angel of grace . . .

Arthur Conan Doyle

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

If you can't wipe them out, at least take Muscovy. It's their only homelands province in Late, and I think the bulk of their achievements center on Moscow.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

My thoughts too - getting there is another issue with some of the "easies" (France, Italy) - was working on that with the Turks but alas, the game decided to crash after the second big battle (multiple times! :( ) so I'll have to go back to an even earlier save and fight those monster battles yet again.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

I always thought the Byzantines got too much early and too little later onwards.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?