Thread: A questionable vice

Default A questionable vice

When attacked by a superior force I sometimes use the option "withdraw into the stronghold" and the general gets "eager to withdraw" (or something like that) vice. Do you know how it will influence the general further? And is it different from the "good runner" vice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: A questionable vice

This is the "Retreater" vice line. There is a morale hit (not as bad as the Runner line) as well as a loyalty penalty. The gist of the vice is that the general is placed in bad situations, and thus feels he gets a unearned reputation for cowardice.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    When attacked by a superior force I sometimes use the option "withdraw into the stronghold" and the general gets "eager to withdraw" (or something like that) vice. Do you know how it will influence the general further? And is it different from the "good runner" vice?
    when u retreat often, AI makes vice "eager to withdraw" to good runner and sometines coward as drone says.

Member thankful for this post:

I think you got the answer so I'll just comment. I use this option a lot when the Turkish Sultan and a crusade arrives - although I lose money for a month and my garrison commander takes that hit, it is basically giving them permission to pass thru and weaken the Egyptians plus, if they lose, since the province reverts to my control, they are annihilated.