House Lannister: The Red Viper
    House Tyrell: Rhaegal
    House Stark: Axis Sunsoar
    House Arryn: Yozza
    House Greyjoy: Silenced Ape
    House Renly: joerock22
    House Joffrey: Jiub
    House Tully: Open
    House Stannis: Inkaalhun (Killed by Joffrey)
    House Martell: Reborn

- Rules :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1. You have 24 turns to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or don't have appointed a personal sub you will be skipped.
    2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to your or anyones advantage. These are the known bugs:
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on mutliple times. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it:

3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    If the settlement is under siege
    A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions

5. You can have 2 forts per region and every fort has to be garrisoned by a minimal of 4 units. The minimum number of men in the fort must be equal or greater then 300 men, Cavalry counts as double (only on Huge settings)
    6. You are not allowed to attack a besieging army just to deny the enemy of sacking the settlement.
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. You do not have to post the pics if the person you fought against in the battle does not demand pics. All pics must show the attacking and deffending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. The recruitments of spies\assasins and their use is prohibited
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade (land or sea units alike).
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.
    13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 35% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one to keep public order.
    15. One turn peace for everyone *exception: a faction who is before you in the turn order placed units in your territory. Example: Lannister can't attack Tully in turn 1. Tully can attack Lannister if he placed his troops in his territory.
    An hostile act who breaks the 1 turn peace rule is one of the following:

Attacking an army\force of another player
    Blockading a port
    Besieging a settlement

16. The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is prohibited.
    17. It is illegale to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ports which are inside ports. This is to prevent players from hiding their men inside the port, where they are untouchable
    18. It is illegale to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move that turn.
    19. It is not allowed to kill a princess or diplomat with armies (that means surrounding them to prevent their movements and then place your troops on their place).
    20. In case someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid next turn
    21. The admin's decision's need to be respected. Arguing with the admin is not allowed, and if you refuse to respect the admin's ruling you will be kicked out from the Hotseat

- Map update, turn 17 :

Last edited by DrakeRox; 07-02-2014 at 01:39.

Default Re: [HS] The Children of the Summer

I have same name.

Bump

"You have dragons, lets see them try to stop you" - SoulGamesInc

Reminder sent

Okay sorry for the wait, but I can't play. My laptop won't turn on so I need my allies to sub. Couldn't inform you of this sooner. Oh, and my name's not seradam anymore

Who are your allies please?

I am subbing him, but he is hit pretty hard. There is crucial decision to make and I can't decide it without his permission.

Hodor

Okay laptop is back I can play now. Turn will be up soon.

Here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/cosgreyjoy19_2
    Last edited by Yozza; 06-06-2014 at 16:13.

Robb Stark and Lord Karstark was crushed by the might of the Kraken.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	137 
Size:	2.09 MB 
ID:	13054

Name:	2.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	13055

Renly - https://www.mediafire.com/?jmf9loysxgpf2dk

Member thankful for this post:

Jiub 

Is Tully still free?
    Edit: Nevermind. They're on the ropes.
    Last edited by friendofthepeople; 06-08-2014 at 05:10.

Butcher of Blaviken Member Jiub's Avatar

Arryn is technically dead. Heart's Home, one of their last 2 settlements is under siege, and the other, the Eyrie, will be under siege next turn and there's nothing he can do to stop me from killing him.

Tully is also technically dead. He also has just 2 settlements and both will be captured in the next 2 turns after Arryn's certain death, with no chance whatsoever that they can resist me.

I suggest admin subs Tully for there's no point in trying to get a player to pick up a faction that's gonna die 4 turns from now. ;)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2014-06-08 14-34-15-254.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	413.4 KB 
ID:	13077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2014-06-08 14-36-39-416.png 
Views:	133 
Size:	459.3 KB 
ID:	13078  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cant their ally sub them?

I've sent a cleared save to Stark, if he's up for it he can sub Tully until they die. :p

I subbed myself cause I had to fix some rule-breaking the last player did. Martell - http://www.mediafire.com/download/8s...Martell_19.sav

It would have been better if you left Tully next to the fort and let Stark sally/attack next turn, that way they wouldn't have lost so many troops. :p
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; 06-08-2014 at 17:30.

Give me 5 minutes and my turn will be done

http://www.filedropper.com/costyrell20_1

Tyrell up! Bribed a Tully fort and laid seige to Flora and another Tyrell castle that I can't remember the name of as I write this. Pictures for the bribe are in the folder.

Name:	VictoryGuyBlackSS.png 
Views:	277 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	13105
    Pictures are in the folder

Member thankful for this post:

Reminder sent

Butcher of Blaviken Member Jiub's Avatar

Coldwater captured and Eyrie and Heart's Home is under siege. They will soon fall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2014-06-16 11-05-50-966.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	498.0 KB 
ID:	13245  
    Last edited by Jiub; 06-16-2014 at 09:45.

Cleared save sent to Stark and Arryn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast