Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [HS] Youngbloods IX

Default [HS] Youngbloods IX

TWC Staff Presents

Since a Youngbloods hotseat hasnt opened in a while and we are seeing a new wave of Youngbloods I have decided to open up a hotseat intended for New Players. This is a drive made by the TWC to encourage more players to try out hotseating,
    it will be moderated by experienced hotseating staff.

Admin: Ice Eyes
    Co Admin: Emperor of Hell

Download link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-(01-04-2012)) for the mod, its Westeros: total war with some minor tweaks for hotseating.
    To install, simply extract into your Medieval II Total war/mods folder and you should be good to go. USING THE YOUNGBLOODS FILES!

I suggest you download and install fraps its free and easy to use. You will need it to take screenshots of the battles to come.
    Furthermore, its a good idea to read this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...a-Hotseat-Game a little quickguide for hotseating made by Dux. It will tell you the basic of how its done and give solid beginner tips

Players:

Lannister: Alperozcanli6
    Tyrell: comkiddo replaced by friendofthepeople
    Stark: ThePhenix
    Arryn: ForBalin replaced by Narsils_Shards Turn 22
    Renly: Luume
    Joffrey:Tyler5656
    Tully: DrakeRox
    Stannis: Silenced Ape
    Martell: irishviking5

Rules:

Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    1 turn peace ( you may cross another players region, but must not end turn there or fight obviously. )
    Destroying buildings is not allowed if the settlement is under siege or a far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. ( turn 1 excepted )
    2 forts a region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    No assassinations
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. Linkto known bugs, 2nd paragraph
    No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships,
    Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone ( bordering faction at war with, or under threat )
    Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'.
    Heroic victories are banned
    No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so dont risk it.

Keep in mind that TWC rules apply as usual, RP is very much encouraged. Everyone enjoys a good bantering Greyjoy and humorous Joffrey but stay polite with each other and dont start any flame wars. Player insulting will be dealt with swiftly and thoroughly, you get one warning before being kicked out and possibly face forum penalties.

Dont hesitate to contact me or another person of the WTW gaming staff should you have any questions or problems.
    Last edited by Ice Eyes; 06-12-2014 at 01:28.

Default Re: [HS] Youngbloods IX

Defeated one of Stannis' Fleet

Stark up! http://www.mediafire.com/download/r3...us/YBIX_25.zip

I have same name.

Can not wait till we get this back up and running.

Emrys bump

"You have dragons, lets see them try to stop you" - SoulGamesInc

I am subbing for greyjoy, doing it now.

Keep in mind that he haves several defeated units that should not move.

Can I ask all who participate in this hotseat make a status that your here (those who haven't already) so we can notify you in this forum and Send reminders if need be.
    Last edited by Ice Eyes; 06-02-2014 at 14:43.

Emrys has already done his turn, he just hasn't had the time to put it up yet.

I might have moved some of the units that were defeated, not knowing which armies were in fact defeat. I would either need an admin to look at the save so I can correct it or just have him not move those units next turn.

I request a replay by Greyjoy, can't play the turn the way it is. Irish, you could have checked the thread where I uploaded stannis' turn, there you can see all of his armies that were defeated, or you could ask me too.

I request a replay by Greyjoy, can't play the turn the way it is. Irish, you could have checked the thread where I uploaded stannis' turn, there you can see all of his armies that were defeated, or you could ask me too.

All of the units that are with Harras Harlaw cannot move. Gorold Goodbrother and Ygon, the Faction Leader, also cant.
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-03-2014 at 19:52.

So just those units are the only ones who cant move correct?

Yup !

Will sub once I get home.

Sure.:)

I'll need an extension

Granted

Finally, the main leaders of this silly rebellion are dead, only Doran Martell is left, but not for much longer. Lord Mace Tyrell and his son and heir Willas Tyrell just joined Theon Greyjoy, Victarion Greyjoy and Euron Greyjoy on their graves. An offer was sent to Lord Loras Tyrell, if he is not fool enough he will accept it and surrender The Reach to the justice of King Stannis Baratheon !

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A garrison of few ironmen were wise and accepted to join the King's army, allowing Morros Grell and it's army to march further into the Westerlands, Sor Harras Harlaw is under the siege of his army and shall die next turn.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

King Stannis up - http://www.mediafire.com/download/26...Stannis_25.sav
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-06-2014 at 18:55.

Defeated a Tyrell galley.

Martell - https://www.mediafire.com/?5dm96ttjxlrhtfo

will need an extension

Would be willing to take Tyrells if still free.

I already asked Ice to sub/skip. Waiting for his answer !!

Also, Tyrell is still free, I believe they're the next, after Martell.

I will do my turn in the morning been really busy at work. Will have some free time tomorrow morning.

Martell has 16 hours to play his turn or he will be skipped by me. I have been heaps busy these days with asisgnments and tests. Sorry for my absence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast