Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EB Online Tournament 2014: A Call to Arms

Default Re: EB Online Tournament 2014: A Call to Arms

Hey all , my apologies for being out of contact for a while. Have been busy and also was super dooperly frustrated with not being able to get this game to work online with you all. You can pretty much count me out of this tourny b/c as far as I know I still cannot connect with anyone over hamachi. Perhaps when EB2 comes out ( YAY ) I will make one last attempt to get connected with others online. Vartan thank you again for the time you spent helping me test online. Orphydian thank you as well for your help. for anyones knowledge of what the problem might be I have followed all of the instructions in vartans video and still cannot see other players in the in game lobby nor can they see me. I have windows 8 ( spit ! ) . Thanks again to you all have fun with the tourny it is still an awesome idea and I'm sure we will have a lot of players for EB2 ( YAY )

Vartan ... come on man you got to help me out here ! its about a month that there is no news from stormage ... come on move me up in the tournement !

Alright then guys. We're moving forward it seems. No word from Storm, and J is out. I sincerely hope the rest of you all have fun with your remaining battles. Good luck to all!
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

i hope i can do my two last matches in 7 days ( - 100% that happening) if not then i will not be available for 10-20 days and i hope that is ok if not then ill be quiting from the tournement ! hope i could do the matches ...

LMT confirms he's not playing. SKM will play the winner of the match between TCV and Cohors_Evocata/Adalingum.

EDIT: Please disregard the bronze match, it is irrelevant to the tournament but shows up anyway on the bracket.
    Former Projects:

Hi Vartan , I was looking back at my comments and i realized that the way i said things or talked to you was inappropriate , i was just too much demanding and giving orders and ... i just wanted to say that im sorry if i misbehaved and didnt act good as i was supposed to ! you have been a great tournament host and i really appreciate it as everybody does . keep up the good work and im sorry again for the way i behaved earlier :)

Member thankful for this post:

are TCV and Cohores here? the last time any of them was heard of was two weeks ago.
    it is worth mentioning that I did saw TCV at hamachi yesterday, but he didn't seem to be answering.
    so, please pm them vartan, because I believe that the semesters have already started in the western world which means that if the tourney doesn't end now, It will probably drag along till some holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr Kurden Madig View Post
    Hi Vartan , I was looking back at my comments and i realized that the way i said things or talked to you was inappropriate , i was just too much demanding and giving orders and ... i just wanted to say that im sorry if i misbehaved and didnt act good as i was supposed to ! you have been a great tournament host and i really appreciate it as everybody does . keep up the good work and im sorry again for the way i behaved earlier :)
    No problem SKM. I completely understand; I'm sorry for any inconveniences along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by tishtar View Post
    are TCV and Cohores here? the last time any of them was heard of was two weeks ago.
    it is worth mentioning that I did saw TCV at hamachi yesterday, but he didn't seem to be answering.
    so, please pm them vartan, because I believe that the semesters have already started in the western world which means that if the tourney doesn't end now, It will probably drag along till some holiday.
    Very good point tishtar. Our semester has begun today. I'll PM them right now and see what their status is, thanks!
    Former Projects:

Hey Vartan ! I was looking around the site and saw you have won the patron award ! congratulation you deserve it :)

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Yes, I am here. I apologize for letting it take this long, I will try to get my match done ASAP.

Okay, our games are now played and I won this round 2-0. Bring it on, Tishtar!

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Viking View Post
    Okay, our games are now played and I won this round 2-0. Bring it on, Tishtar!
    Congrats! I hope you two enjoyed your battle. Good luck TCV and Tishtar!
    Former Projects:

Are you back tcv? It has been two weeks.

Are you back tcv? It has been two weeks.
    I was never gone. I've been on Hamachi when I've been able, looking for you, but you've never been there when I was. Did you not log on at all because you thought I was away somewhere, for some reason?

Yes, you told me that you were away for at least a few days.I expected you to notify me when you were back

Is there a Guinness world record for the longest tournament ever held ? :P if so i think we deserve it ! :D come on ! tcv and tishtar get on with the match ! we are all getting really tired of all this waiting .

Is there a Guinness world record for the longest tournament ever held ? :P if so i think we deserve it ! :D come on ! tcv and tishtar get on with the match ! we are all getting really tired of all this waiting .
    Look at the bright side, we're all going to be world record holders!
    Former Projects:

Done, TCV wins 2-0.

By the way, we noticed while playing that the rule against stacking phalanxes is gone. When and why was it removed?
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 10-11-2014 at 19:09.

Done, TCV wins 2-0.

By the way, we noticed while playing that the rule against stacking phalanxes is gone. When and why was it removed?
    yes, I confirm this

Done, TCV wins 2-0.

yes, I confirm this
    Which rule was this exactly? Could you recall its formulation, more or less? I remember the rule restricting unrealistic movements of pikes. I think unit stacking rules were removed a long time ago, because they haven't been in for at least a year or two...(?)

I hope you guys had fun. Thank you for participating, and making the time to play! Keep on playing; looking forward to multiplayer as EBII develops and matures.

Best,
    V
    Former Projects:

hey celtic viking ! ready to play the final whenever you are ! just pm me or say it here and then we will do the match :)

Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    Which rule was this exactly? Could you recall its formulation, more or less? I remember the rule restricting unrealistic movements of pikes. I think unit stacking rules were removed a long time ago, because they haven't been in for at least a year or two...(?)

I hope you guys had fun. Thank you for participating, and making the time to play! Keep on playing; looking forward to multiplayer as EBII develops and matures.

Best,
    V
    I don't recall the formulation, no, just that it was one of the rules and I was curious as to when and why it was removed because I don't remember that happening. No big deal, just curiousity, though I still think it was a good rule to have.

hey celtic viking ! ready to play the final whenever you are ! just pm me or say it here and then we will do the match :)
    Hullo! I've sent you a PM about it.
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 10-28-2014 at 19:52.

I don't recall the formulation, no, just that it was one of the rules and I was curious as to when and why it was removed because I don't remember that happening. No big deal, just curiousity, though I still think it was a good rule to have.
    It is a busy semester, but I might have the old website backed up somewhere. So what I will do is try to find it and PM you the old rule set.
    Former Projects:

Hey TCV ! i saw your message 3 days ago and since then i have been trying to send you a replay about 4 times ... no success ! anyways i would be happy to play with you today ! and about skyrim the thing is i own it to and i want EU4 so im sorry :)

Hey TCV ! i saw your message 3 days ago and since then i have been trying to send you a replay about 4 times ... no success ! anyways i would be happy to play with you today ! and about skyrim the thing is i own it to and i want EU4 so im sorry :)
    Yes, I got your PM now and I've responded. Hope it went through. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    It is a busy semester, but I might have the old website backed up somewhere. So what I will do is try to find it and PM you the old rule set.
    Cheers.

Hi Vartan ! My hamachi isnt working anymore , TCV said you are good with technical stuff . so i wanted to see if its possible for you to see if you can fix it ! The problem seems to be that it fails to connect to the network adapter and Peer is not accessible via VPN . If you can somehow fix this problem , I would really be thankful .

Hi Vartan ! My hamachi isnt working anymore , TCV said you are good with technical stuff . so i wanted to see if its possible for you to see if you can fix it ! The problem seems to be that it fails to connect to the network adapter and Peer is not accessible via VPN . If you can somehow fix this problem , I would really be thankful .
    I'll send you a PM so we can communicate there.
    Former Projects:

Vartan ? why dont you answer me ?

So is nothing happening and you still can't play?

I can be substitute player lol.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast