Thread: Last EBO Tournament: Sign-ups Open

Default Last EBO Tournament: Sign-ups Open

EB Online Tournament 2014: A Call to Arms

Hello gamers,

If you are reading this, you maintain an interest in the first incarnation of Europa Barbarorum. In honor of the announcement of EB2's public release in August, I am hosting the final EB Online summer tournament. Due to the steady decline in the size of the multiplayer community, I have decided to make this a single tournament instead of multiple month-long tournaments. It will also have a different format than usual: single-elimination with best of 3 matches. There are prizes for 1st and 2nd places. Let's consider it a celebration of both years of entertainment and replay value that the EB Team brought us for Rome: Total War, as well as the sequel which will bring us many more years of fun to come.

Best regards,

Vartan
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Members thankful for this post (2):

Default Re: Last EBO Tournament: Sign-ups Open

Hey all I have just registered to this forum and am a long time lurker. I have been playing EB for years and would like to do some online battles. I have updated my EB with everything from the eb multiplayer website and just have to get hamachi now. I see that it is too late to sign up for the tournament but is there anybody online to just get regular games going while the tournament is on??? thanks for any reply