Thread: Campus Lazyges in BI

Default Campus Lazyges in BI

Has anybody noticed that virtually all hordes target Campus Lazyges? I don't know how many times I have seen them bypass normal towns, different hordes in the same campaign, and their first target (after they have formed horde from having last settlement taken) seems to be Campus Lazyges. If they start as horde it is not as noticeable.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare

Default Re: Campus Lazyges in BI

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Butler View Post
    Has anybody noticed that virtually all hordes target Campus Lazyges? I don't know how many times I have seen them bypass normal towns, different hordes in the same campaign, and their first target (after they have formed horde from having last settlement taken) seems to be Campus Lazyges. If they start as horde it is not as noticeable.
    It's "Campus Iazyges", I do the same mistake all the time, Honestly, I still pronounce it in my mind as "Lazyges" even now :)

And yes, most hordes tend to settle there because it's on the path of many hordes and there is not much city (and option) to settle for them. BI is an awesome expansion set but they didn't tested the game balance much.