Thread: Is anybody still playing EB online besides the tournament?

Default Is anybody still playing EB online besides the tournament?

Hey all I have just registered to this forum and am a long time lurker. I have been playing EB for years and would like to do some online battles. I have updated my EB with everything from the eb multiplayer website and just have to get hamachi now. I see that it is too late to sign up for the tournament but is there anybody online to just get regular games going while the tournament is on??? thanks for any reply

Default Re: Is anybody still playing EB online besides the tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by J5298333 View Post
    Hey all I have just registered to this forum and am a long time lurker. I have been playing EB for years and would like to do some online battles. I have updated my EB with everything from the eb multiplayer website and just have to get hamachi now. I see that it is too late to sign up for the tournament but is there anybody online to just get regular games going while the tournament is on??? thanks for any reply
    Since space is limited on the Hamachi network, I advise you register for Evolve as I've noted in this YouTube video. That's where we'll be after the tournament, especially, since we are transitioning away from Hamachi.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

I will transition to evolve but I got a temporary hamachi network set up in case there is no space on main EB network. I'll need to find the ID later when I get back on my pc.

I'm available to play of course when I'm on the network.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Oh cool, yeah if you can post the network ID that would be great. I have downloaded hamachi now as well. how does it work I type in the ID and password if there is one and then once I get in the network I will see people there I assume? Can you chat with the people you see in there ? Anyway I am available most weeknights after 9. I will check back to see if I can find the net work ID and try to log into it monday night. Thanks!

Thats awesome I thought there was only the one network

Anyone can make temporary networks at any time. You visit the Network menu to join using an ID and password. You can right click on the network name once you've joined to kick members, delete the network, leave the network, and enter network chat.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)