Thread: Is anybody please willing to work with me to get EB working on Hamchi or evolve?

Default Is anybody please willing to work with me to get EB working on Hamchi or evolve?

Please? I have watched the video , I have changed adapter settings I have checked my firewall. Please somebody help me to get this working I really want to play some battles online. Thanks!

Default Re: Is anybody please willing to work with me to get EB working on Hamchi or evolve?

You're facing me.

Ok so Evolve isn't working for me either but hamachi works for me, I won't be on my pc until next Saturday so I can't help but join this network:

ID: EB Online-Orphydian
    pass: eb

And pm Orphydian for help on fixing hamachi.

Cheers.

(Also it'd help if you could screenshot your adapter settings)
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Default Re: Is anybody please willing to work with me to get EB working on Hamchi or evolve?

............... I would love to face whoever in the tournament , but I need to get the hamachi working first! . I am on that network from time to time and Orphydian has tried to help before. And even vartan has helped but we havent gotten it yet. I am thinking about installing a different windows on my machine if I can find a disk because I'm pretty sure it's some mess with my windows 8 messing me up. Anyhow if some one wants to help me get it working I would be grateful and would be more than happy to participate in the tourny . And thank you all for the time you have already put in helping me .