Thread: What's the most hilarious username/gamertag you've ever seen?

Default What's the most hilarious username/gamertag you've ever seen?

Guys,

While I was browsing the net I met a lot of hilarious usernames/gamertags. Some of them were: IthinkALot, NinjasInPyjamas, ifarted69, SatanClaus, BehindYou, TakeYourPantsOff.

So I decided to share them with you and ask you what's the most hilarious username/gamertag you've ever seen?

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: What's the most hilarious username/gamertag you've ever seen?

Mine is pretty good I'd say, I used to be a terror with frag grenades in Rogue Spear, lobbing them in the strangest of places, so Frag + agony makes Fragony. It also sounds kinda cute. Sticked with it on the internetz. The most hilarious I saw was Blitzkikker but I can't really make sense out of it in English but it's really funny

NinjasInPajamas is actually a professional CounterStrike team that just won ESL Cologne like two days ago. They are arguably the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    NinjasInPajamas is actually a professional CounterStrike team that just won ESL Cologne like two days ago. They are arguably the best in the world.
    Yes, but the name is funny :)

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Had a young lass in one of my classes once who used "dizzylizzie69@_________" as her email name.

Sadly, I was reading this on the resume she'd handed me to review....
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Member thankful for this post:

Another one I use on a Dutch site, Bokito ergo sum.

Bokito is a rather famous gorilla here

Edit, saw a great one here as well 'Fiddling Nero'. That one made me laugh
    Last edited by Fragony; 08-20-2014 at 11:07.

I seemed to recall there are a few really good ones here at the Org, but for the life of me, I can't remember what they are.
    This space intentionally left blank

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

I have never participated in MP gaming in my life but have watched some on the internet. I am sure that some folks might have meaning behind there names that are funny or not. Depends on the player I guess.
    Silence is beautiful

I just played a few games of CSGO with a guy by the username Jim the Liquor Lahey. That's hilarious as a Trailer Park Boys fan.

Spotted another great one 'Aris Total-Loss'

No need to explain it to people who played Final Fantasy 7

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

I nearly chose the name 'Elite Skirmisher', we used to think that was hilarious when we played AoE at school. Just because skirmishing seemed like a sort of scrappy job for peasants, and the idea of having an elite one seemed funny.

Of course now having played Europa Barbarorum I know that there were elite skirmisher troops in real life. Its funny how we used to think we knew so much when we were kids. I remember another thing was how we thought having entire units of sergeants was ridiculous in MTW, because we thought of a sergeant as the modern military equivalent.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Most random one I stumbled upon playing WoW...

BeepBeepImAJeep

He totally ganked me - but I came out of it with a laugh :)

Well, kikker being Dutch for frog (for those who don't know Dutch), that is a funny one. Blitz Frog, if I am understanding him correctly. Kind of like the "Deathshrimp" Privateer in AoE3. Rogue Spear, eh? I only really got into Raven Shield, but Rogue Spear was good too. We played Battlefield Nam with a friend, and since we are in Alaska, our clan was 907, which is the area code for all of Alaska. He used his old name, (907)godsfrozenchozen, my brother was (907)WrongNumber and I was (907)Voicemail. Typically, though, I am Mirage or Tough Luck in FPS, InVincible in strategy games. But I think NinjasinPyjamas beats any of the ones I have seen.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare

Ah fellow Rainbow Six player! best multiplayer ever, City Street Large is the best map ever made. Used to be really good at it, having no chance whatsoever for the newbies was an absolutily certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Ah fellow Rainbow Six player! best multiplayer ever, City Street Large is the best map ever made. Used to be really good at it, having no chance whatsoever for the newbies was an absolutily certainty.
    I know we are straying off topic, City Street was tough. I made sure to turn Autoaim off for the game, it is too much to get used to, and it breaks if you move, I would rather aim myself. Never did much multiplayer, my internet was never capable of it till now, and I don't like using my limited bandwidth, high limit though it is.
    Back to topic, I see we have a Dark Lord of the Sith on the forum, I forget his username. Those tags underneath the name can be interesting, as can the locations.
    Rhy, I still play AoE3, and 2 as well, though my computer is messing up with 2, keeps crashing after intro movie. I blame Vista.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare