I'm proud to announce that the update 21 beta is now available for Android.

The big change in this update is the match list. All current online games are listed to the right. If there’s an available slot, just tap it to join. Add more slots to do a 4-vs-4, either by invite or an open slot for anyone to join. When you are invited to a match this is indicated with a flashing player icon (tap the slot to accept the invite and join the match). Additionally you can tap the match center button to join as a spectator. The match starts as soon as all players have tapped Ready.

I’ve tried to solve some networking and cheating problems as follows:
  • If you leave a match (by accident or by purpose) you can quickly rejoin by tapping your slot in the match list.
  • In case your ally would leave the match you can take to control of his/her units.
  • If the opponent team abandons the match units start taking a hit in morale and will route after 10 – 15 seconds.

There’s quite some networking stuff going behind the scenes on to keep track of all this, and I expect a lot of testing is needed to get it to run smoothly. So please report any issues you find and I’ll try to fix them as quickly as possibly.

If you want to give it a try, head over to https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...26140483000969 and sign up as a beta tester.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Matchmaker2.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	14145 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SamuraiWars16.jpg 
Views:	708 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	14146