Thread: Makedon dead by 267bc

Default Makedon dead by 267bc

So..sent my spies out to see what was going on in the neighbourhood, in a very slow campaign and Pella and Demetrias were rebel towns and no Macedonian fms to be seen. By 267BC...

Now sporting a classic avatar! Member fallen851's Avatar

Default Re: Makedon dead by 267bc

Apparently the rebels figured out how to blitz and hold towns without garrisoning them so heavily... they are probably being funded by the Russians too.
    "It's true that when it's looked at isolated, Rome II is a good game... but every time I sit down to play it, every battle, through every turn, I see how Rome I was better. Not unanimously, but ultimately." - Dr. Sane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6eaBtzqqFA#t=1h15m33s

The Rhetorician Member Skullheadhq's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fallen851 View Post
    Apparently the rebels figured out how to blitz and hold towns without garrisoning them so heavily... they are probably being funded by the Russians Sauromatae too.
    Fixed that for you.
    "When the candles are out all women are fair."
    -Plutarch, Coniugia Praecepta 46

Member thankful for this post:

The same thing happened in my game, very early on the Koinon Hellenon were kicked out of Greece and then a stack of rebels finished the rest of Rhodes. Now after 100+ turns 3 full stacks plus a full garrison of rebels guards Rhodes with more apparently being built or spawned every few turns or so

Just to say, I am using the new updated CAI. (I tried to edit my original post to add that but there seems to be a problem with editing posts, it just asked me for a reason and gave me no options to edit anything..)

GRANTO 

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Sempronius Gracchus View Post
    (I tried to edit my original post to add that but there seems to be a problem with editing posts, it just asked me for a reason and gave me no options to edit anything..)
    I don't see any problems with the edit function at my end. If things are working correctly, clicking "edit post" should replace your post with a text-editing field. Maybe you have some form of script-blocking enabled in your browser?
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludens View Post
    I don't see any problems with the edit function at my end. If things are working correctly, clicking "edit post" should replace your post with a text-editing field. Maybe you have some form of script-blocking enabled in your browser?
    I'll look at what I've got on my pc...usually up to date but, you never know what's been slapped in there with updates.

What difficulty was this?

were working on it.

I know it is a WIP...there's a part of me that feels bad, as if it's a complaint I'm making. It isn't, I just figured the more feedback you get the more you can tweak things. On H/M difficulty. The other things I've noticed are that Lusos go ape in almost every campaign, whereas Pontos and Hayasdan (particularly Hayasdan) seem to do very little at all.

Members thankful for this post (2):