Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20 miles south from me.......Rothrham.

Default 20 miles south from me.......Rothrham.

Just thought someone had better post this. Won't someone think of the cheeldren?

Looking forwards to a lot of whataboutery.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default Re: 20 miles south from me.......Rothrham.

I wonder if Rotherham will be the one that sets the ball rolling, a bit like with the celebrity sex abuse scandals.

Already, stuff is coming out about similar goings on in Glasgow. Glasgow is probably the only city in Scotland where you will get anything like the sort of immigrant communities you see in England.

If we start getting the same stories from London, Liverpool, Manchester, Bradford etc, then this could potentially be huge... possibly the end of the multicultural experiment. We could deal with the occasional terrorist loony, but mass systematic child abuse is going to get people's blood boiling and completely destroy any appetite for immigration.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

400 kilometers northwest from me.........England.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Member thankful for this post:

It's been going on in Keighley for more than a decade and it's common knowledge it's in Bradford too. Oh it's just the tip alright.

Just to re-cap; Rotherham was the local authority that removed the children from their carers because they were racist scum who voted UKIP.
    Last edited by InsaneApache; 09-02-2014 at 13:14.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    Just thought someone had better post this. Won't someone think of the cheeldren?

Looking forwards to a lot of whataboutery.
    Here's my bit of whataboutery. What about your thoughts on what should happen? Should we prosecute all those who brought this about, as a criminal prosecution? Or should we bring in some anti-foreigner policy as a statement of intent? I see stirring from you on being anti this and anti that, but I don't see anything substantial on what you'd like to see happen.

but I don't see anything substantial on what you'd like to see happen.
    How about prosecuting those in authority with conspiracy and perverting the course of justice for a start. Some prison time and loss of job and pension. Perhaps these 'common purpose' types might actually start to do their jobs.

The real racism here is that those in Rotherham who colluded and encouraged this sort of behaviour obviously hold that brown skinned people have an inherent lack of morals compared to the indigenous population.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Need a précis or good link for the particulars please....
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Those who refused to look at this didn't think they had a lack of morals but were scared that they'd be accused of picking on a specific community (here in the UK we now have separate communities). In essence everyone passed the buck and decided that the good career more was not making a decision.

It has been mentioned that white girls are easier "prey" than those from their own communities coupled with reporting such things is dishonourable in certain communities so go unreported.

What to do? I'd say integration of all persons into the English culture especially on language and practices. But that boat has long sailed.

So, lock them up, write a really expensive report and then pretend it won't happen elsewhere.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by rory_20_uk View Post
    Those who refused to look at this didn't think they had a lack of morals but were scared that they'd be accused of picking on a specific community (here in the UK we now have separate communities). In essence everyone passed the buck and decided that the good career more was not making a decision.

It has been mentioned that white girls are easier "prey" than those from their own communities coupled with reporting such things is dishonourable in certain communities so go unreported.

What to do? I'd say integration of all persons into the English culture especially on language and practices. But that boat has long sailed.
    I wouldn't mind doing that even now. I'd even agree with the deporting foreign fighters idea, possibly combined with recognising ISIS as a state so that anyone who turns up over there can be expelled to the state they'd rather be in. And if any of these cry-wolf so-called anti-racism bodies are government or similarly funded (the one so-called representing footballers is particularly odious), cut them loose. They have freedom of speech, but it doesn't mean we have to fund them with taxpayers' money.

Blog Entries

Neither "left" or "right" wing persons think that not integrating is a good idea.

Good to see the conclusion is we need a review and... then something must be done. Oh good - really moving things on, then.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I wouldn't mind doing that even now. I'd even agree with the deporting foreign fighters idea, possibly combined with recognising ISIS as a state so that anyone who turns up over there can be expelled to the state they'd rather be in. And if any of these cry-wolf so-called anti-racism bodies are government or similarly funded (the one so-called representing footballers is particularly odious), cut them loose. They have freedom of speech, but it doesn't mean we have to fund them with taxpayers' money.
    The idea of recognising them as a state so they could be viewed as citizens of said state is interesting - but probably not one that would be accepted as if persons can be forcibly given foreign statehood would be a game that everyone could engage in to get rid of people they don't like.

It was interesting that an English cricketer who is ethnically Indian got a lot of abuse from other ethnic Indian English people in the UK. What was done? Erm... nothing. Would that be allowed if white people were doing so? I highly doubt it - reducing racism should be something undertaken regardless of ethnicity of the purpotrator.

It was interesting that an English cricketer who is ethnically Indian got a lot of abuse from other ethnic Indian English people in the UK. What was done? Erm... nothing. Would that be allowed if white people were doing so? I highly doubt it - reducing racism should be something undertaken regardless of ethnicity of the purpotrator.

Here in Alaska, and especially the villages, the natives who do try to integrate into normal American culture/religion are ostracized for following "the white man's" way of life. We helped a black church get a special meeting going, and there were black singing groups who would not come because a white church was helping out. Racism is wrong, no matter which way it goes. And I think everyone agrees, no matter their race, they should have been reported there in Rotherham. A culture is bound for trouble when people do not integrate. America used to be built on people coming over and becoming American. Nowadays they are lumped into groups (African-Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic-Americans) instead of just American, even if they are umpteenth generation American. By that rule most Americans are English-American or Irish-American. Start a civil rights campaign, the rights of the English-Americans are being trod on! I am not Dutch-American, I am an American with one Dutch parent. If Fragony is reading, in the Netherlands, don't you need to learn Dutch in order to get a visa in the Netherlands?
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Butler View Post
    Start a civil rights campaign, the rights of the English-Americans are being trod on!
    That would be the tea party.

Also, are you forgetting the existence of the nativist movements? And the extreme abuse directed at Irish immigrants?
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    That would be the tea party.

Also, are you forgetting the existence of the nativist movements? And the extreme abuse directed at Irish immigrants?
    That was definitely wrong, against the Irish. I am not sure what you mean by "nativist movements", I am not familiar with that term. The bottom line is, racism is wrong, no matter if it white-on-black, black-on-white, native-on-hispanic, whatever.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

That was definitely wrong, against the Irish. I am not sure what you mean by "nativist movements", I am not familiar with that term. The bottom line is, racism is wrong, no matter if it white-on-black, black-on-white, native-on-hispanic, whatever.
    Wiki linky on nativismy.

OK, I get it. I certainly don't oppose legal immigration, but I don't believe in special rights based on race or whatever. Now I don't mind giving citizens certain rights, such as voting, that non-citizens don't have, but if it is in the American Bill of Rights, those should apply to all who come here LEGALLY (I am speaking in America only, other countries may do things differently and that is their business). The Bill of Rights was an acknowledgement of those rights, not the government granting them, so those apply to all.
    HoreTore, I have been wondering for a long time...what is crying on the pitch?

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Having read those linky'd pieces.

Yuck. Full stop.

Trials and jail time need to be a central component of the response and that response should not be delayed.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

HoreTore, I have been wondering for a long time...what is crying on the pitch?
    After Hannibal the Cannibal (Luis Suarez) broke down in tears after loosing the title last season, that's what Stoke's ex-con centre back Robert Huth tweeted.

After Hannibal the Cannibal (Luis Suarez) broke down in tears after loosing the title last season, that's what Stoke's ex-con centre back Robert Huth tweeted.
    I am surprised that someone hasn't taken a crowbar to this guy -- his behavior isn't just against the rules it is literally criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    I am surprised that someone hasn't taken a crowbar to this guy -- his behavior isn't just against the rules it is literally criminal.
    What's wrong with munching on human flesh while the owner is still alive? It's not like it happens regularly. He's only tried to eat 3 people so far, and there was at least a 2 year gap between the first and the second.

I am all FOR nouvelle cuisine, but I draw the line at sentients. One should not attempt to consume a being that has its own existential angst to resolve. I believe that that should hold true post mortem (save in the direst of emergencies) and pretty much always when in victus mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    I am all FOR nouvelle cuisine, but I draw the line at sentients. One should not attempt to consume a being that has its own existential angst to resolve. I believe that that should hold true post mortem (save in the direst of emergencies) and pretty much always when in victus mode.
    If you knew anything about history, you'd know of the "custom of the sea". And corollary to that is the "custom of LFC".

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Neither "left" or "right" wing persons think that not integrating is a good idea.

Good to see the conclusion is we need a review and... then something must be done. Oh good - really moving things on, then.

The North of England is always behind Westminster in fashion. This is like the Catholic Abuse scandal - they stopped doing it years before we found out.

Likewise the scandal in Birmingham, less about Muslims and more about craven local authorities.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache View Post
    Something for everyone. A left wing blogger in a right wing paper.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...-find-out-why/
    I like him.

Got a problem with this though

"One thing though ; Because this I do know. The days when we could simply ignore the issue are over. Rotherham represented a watershed. Denial led the to the systematic rape of thousands of our children. It is no longer an option."

This was a proffesional gang operating in several other cities, shouldn't be confused with other problems.
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-03-2014 at 13:46.

In the Netherlands, don't you need to learn Dutch in order to get a visa in the Netherlands?
    Not for a visa or working permit, expats don't need to learn Dutch. I don't really know how it works, as I understand it you have to learn Dutch if you are on welfare, because you won't get a job if you don't. Don't know the specifics.
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-03-2014 at 14:00.

Senior Member Senior Member Idaho's Avatar

I suspect that the "don't want to be tagged as racist" excuse was an afterthought. Principally the problem was that they didn't give a shit about young, poor girls.
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

Members thankful for this post (3):

Bit of both probably. Can't believe I am trying to nuance, no matter how much I detest islam, it can be taken out of the equation probably because this was a professional gang looking for the easiest victims; lower class girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
    I suspect that the "don't want to be tagged as racist" excuse was an afterthought. Principally the problem was that they didn't give a shit about young, poor girls.
    Funny that isn't it?

Yet this is the same police farce that colluded with the BBC when they raided Clifford Richards' home last week.

Nothing to see here, move along.

BTW Nice to see you again Idaho.

Blog Entries

Oh good, an enquiry

Any bets on the outcome? System failure, no one person responsible (certainly no one currently working there). Lessons learned, new approach, new leadership, reassuring change of approach.

Do they just copy and paste the conclusion from the last one?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast