Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New CAI/PiterAI1.0

Default Re: New CAI/PiterAI1.0

I'm on turn 36 of a VH/M Pergamon campaign. I got a ceasefire with the Ptolemies, and secured trade rights with them with a deal for about 1000 minai for 2 turns. I have an alliance with the Selukids. Pontus offered me an alliance in exchange for about 700 minai, which I did not take (I can see conflict with them in the future and I don't want to sully my reputation). Ptolemy also offered me an alliance but I didn't take it, because they are enemies of the Selukids. I know the Selukids would betray me if I moved my main army away from Pergamon (they have in previous PiterAI campaign), but I don't want to temp them to do so by allying with the Ptolemies. I have Bithynia and am currently besieging Byzantium. The Selukids have been messing about in Galicia with an almost-full stack for a few turns. A small rebel army just popped up in the north of Mysia. The AI have been very placid to each other -- No Greek cities have been taken by any faction, other than Thermon by the Epirots (they have lost Taras to Rome). The Selukids and the Ptolemies are not fighting in Asia Minor as far as my scouts see -- I can't speak to the Levant, they may be. Makedon has not really ventured into Thracia.

Very quiet AI so far this campaign. I wonder when it will blow up -- or if it will.
    Last edited by adishee; 09-15-2014 at 16:56.

Quote Originally Posted by cmlax999 View Post
    I'm on turn 36 of a VH/M Pergamon campaign. I got a ceasefire with the Ptolemies, and secured trade rights with them with a deal for about 1000 minai for 2 turns. I have an alliance with the Selukids. Pontus offered me an alliance in exchange for about 700 minai, which I did not take (I can see conflict with them in the future and I don't want to sully my reputation). Ptolemy also offered me an alliance but I didn't take it, because they are enemies of the Selukids. I know the Selukids would betray me if I moved my main army away from Pergamon (they have in previous PiterAI campaign), but I don't want to temp them to do so by allying with the Ptolemies. I have Bithynia and am currently besieging Byzantium. The Selukids have been messing about in Galicia with an almost-full stack for a few turns. A small rebel army just popped up in the north of Mysia. The AI have been very placid to each other -- No Greek cities have been taken by any faction, other than Thermon by the Epirots (they have lost Taras to Rome). The Selukids and the Ptolemies are not fighting in Asia Minor as far as my scouts see -- I can't speak to the Levant, they may be. Makedon has not really ventured into Thracia.

Very quiet AI so far this campaign. I wonder when it will blow up -- or if it will.

Thanks for the feedback. In the fight, the AI is certainly aggressive as medieval2.

Quote Originally Posted by moisesjns View Post
    I congratulate Piter. For such an awesome AI. I am still on EB 2.00 As i am scared that Piter will not work on 2.01. Piter AI seriously makes game so much more immersive. I allied with the Getai And made our relations good (Im pontus btw) and the getai actually fought and destroyed an army of makedones that were trying to make their way to me in histria.
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...tion-of-forces

Thanks a lot, works with 2.01.
    Last edited by Piter; 09-16-2014 at 17:50.

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Piter View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. In the fight, the AI is certainly aggressive as medieval2.

Thanks a lot, works with 2.01.
    Actually, one thing, I think I might have forgotten to delete the map file. I did it now, so the AI is def on now. Turn 59. I'm honestly not sure if the AI was on before, so please disregard my feedback until now. :/

Reduced income from cities. AI will work much better.

http://ge.tt/6IiYUv02/v/0
    this isnt having as much effect on the AI as on human player. i think its overdone (wish i backed up the original file!)
    i cannot sustain a half stack made of levies with 6 fully developed provinces under my belt. i literally have no more building left to build in all of my cities (playing past turn 200) still it makes little difference to my income. it makes building infrastructure unnessecary and kills this aspect of the game. whatever time and money you invest in upgrading your economic base, it isnt making much of difference at all. AI on the other hand still fields multiple full stacks and ive seen a few of those marching pass my territories (the Bosporan Greeks and Pontus).

Member thankful for this post:

Piter 

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    this isnt having as much effect on the AI as on human player. i think its overdone (wish i backed up the original file!)
    i cannot sustain a half stack made of levies with 6 fully developed provinces under my belt. i literally have no more building left to build in all of my cities (playing past turn 200) still it makes little difference to my income. it makes building infrastructure unnessecary and kills this aspect of the game. whatever time and money you invest in upgrading your economic base, it isnt making much of difference at all. AI on the other hand still fields multiple full stacks and ive seen a few of those marching pass my territories (the Bosporan Greeks and Pontus).
    http://ge.tt/3dq6PQ22/v/0

Thank you.
    What are your revenue from cities?
    Could you show ranking military and territorial factions?
    Last edited by Piter; 10-25-2014 at 08:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Piter View Post
    http://ge.tt/3dq6PQ22/v/0

Thank you.
    What are your revenue from cities?
    Could you show ranking military and territorial factions?
    playing as Hayastan. all of my cities generate under 800 mnai (except Armavir), and thats with everything upgrated - ports, mines, industries and taxes on high. i had a Pontic campaign where 3 supposedly well-off coastal cities Amaseia + Trapezus + Sinop, could not maintain 4 units (plus a few FMs) these generated arout 400-500 each per turn, but that was without any infrastructure upgrades (had no money for it even after disbanding the army). it took me over 60 turns to climb out of debt (and thats with no additional units recruited, only the starting army), so the game turns into dull click fest.:-( militarily, im always the weakest faction. i will try to take some screenshots whenever i get some time to play.

thanks
    Last edited by Sarkiss; 10-25-2014 at 20:07.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12