Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Europa Barbarorum 2.01 released!

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum 2.01 released!

Hi, Group hug. I only post things I think the modders want to know about. And I for one am very grateful for the work they have done.

Apprentice Geologist Member Blxz's Avatar

You are right. I shouldn't take my bitterness from a bad day at work out on the forums. I'm just amazed the mod ever came out, the team have done a good job getting this behemoth out the door.
    Completed Campaigns:
    Macedonia EB 0.81 / Saby'n EB 1.1
    Qart'Hadarst EB 1.2 / Hai EB 1.2
    Current Campiagns:
    Getai/Sauromatae/Baktria
    donated by Brennus for attention to detail.

Members thankful for this post (3):

Just for information. I'm playing EB 2.0 (Romani). I'm now playing turn 305. No crash on turn 302. I take the opportunity to tell you again that YOU guys did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see the new units. Thanks again.

Its been a long time since my love affair with the original EB started. Life prevented me from giving it (EB 2) a go as soon as it was released, so I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the massive amount of private time and effort you gents (and ladies?) have put into this game. I know from my very basic modding efforts of RTW, years ago, exactly how much time it takes, and can only imagine the sacrifices.

Thank you, and please don't ever imagine your efforts are unappreciated.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Closet Celtophile Member Redmeth's Avatar

I just wanted to drop by and congratulate everyone for the EB2 release. I lost hope that I will see it.

I remember fondly the huge amount of time that I sunk into EB but also all I learned while playing.

Joining the EB team felt like landing my first job :)). I am still proud to see the Oppida in EB1 and remember all the messing around with the files to get it in and of course recording the barbarian voice pack. Is that still being used in EB2 btw? I even learned to use SVN before I had to use it at work.

I will download and I'm pretty sure it can pull me back. I tried Rome 2 even modded, but I miss the luxurious descriptions of units and provinces, settlements, traits. Those make EB what it is.

Greetings to Bovi, Tux, Moros, Kull, JMRC, paullus. Are Krusader, Foot and Urnamma still around by any chance?

Thanks for all the memories and heartfelt congratulations in getting it done.

Members thankful for this post (3):

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12