I'm quite far into my first 2.01 game as Baktria: I've conquered most of my immediate surrondings, have more money than god (my treasury just passed 1 million minai, the baktrian economy might need some nerfing, just saying), I recently established my independence from the Seleucids and I'm now in the slow process of trying to reform my government and Hellenise my kingdom.

First of all I want to send my compliments to the EBII team for their incredible work on this. The whole process is incredibly atmospheric. It really conveys the "pain" of reforming a country and requires some rally tough decisions to be made. At what rate do I replace my military colonies? How do I consolidate the need to spread hellenistic culture with the need to retrain the native forces in my army? Where do I source new archers from as more and more of the are being replaced by phalagitai in the recruitment menu? How do I adapt my army composition to accommodate the shift from ranged and light troupes to much more heavy infantry?

Overall a really great job and I can't wait for future releases.

I have some questions however:

1. How can I spread my culture to my provinces? I have a Metropolis (the polis building) - I was able to build it in baktria after my independence from the seleucids even though afaik I don't have an existing metropolis and thus shouldn't have any collony points - but I can only build the first tier of settler colony outside of Baktra, even in provinces with 30% culture. I think the problem is that the next tier requires better (tier 3) farms which can't be built in provinces with the Satrapal District government.
2. How do the baktrian government buildings work? Specifically government buildings after independence? I assumed that the higher tier settler colonies required the Hellenic Administration government (which allows the building of the necessary farm tier) but even after building Minor Hellenic Polites in my cities the only non-ally government I can build outside Baktra are Satrapal Disctricts.
3. And in extension, how do I build non-ally governments in places where I can't build Satrapal Districts (post-independence)?
4. How do I convert camps as Baktria? I managed to figure out how to do it in my previous Bosphorous game, but with Baktria the only governments I can build are allies and even with all the farm tiers I can't build the conversion building?

Once again, really great job on the mod.