Thread: anyone know what the Sitologia (Royal Administrators) is? ..and how to build it?

Default anyone know what the Sitologia (Royal Administrators) is? ..and how to build it?

In my Pergamon Campaign for several Advancements (like a great Forum) there is the Requirement to have a "Sitologia" (Royal Administrators) but i couldnt find any information in the building tree what exactly this is and how to build it.

thanks,
    Kleitos

Default Re: anyone know what the Sitologia (Royal Administrators) is? ..and how to build it?

It's a high level farming building, required for the final level of government (and recruitment) in Hellenistic cultures.
    Μηδεν εωρακεναι φoβερωτερον και δεινοτερον φαλλαγγος μακεδονικης

Default Re: anyone know what the Sitologia (Royal Administrators) is? ..and how to build it?

Thanks IrishHitman - well i actually wanted to construct the next agricultural level but didnt see that this is already the Sitologia! ..i have the Chomata (Irrigation Systems) - and the next one is Sitologia.
    And i was wrong with the Great Forum - i need the Sitologia instead for the Sympoliteia Katoikon the 3.step of Hell.Colonization.
    Anyway i cannot construct the Sitologia seems i still miss some Requirements - in this case there are a lot of Requirements as the Building Tree now shows. I guess a lot of them are Requirements effective for other Cultures. So there remain 2 or 3 Requirements which may suit:
    Council Administration : didnt find Information what this is and how to build it
    Symmachikon Koinon (Allied League): also dont know what it is but i suspect its available for the Koinon Hellenon.
    (Semi Autonomous Viceroyalty : this one i guess its not intended for Pergamene Homeland ... as i want to construct the Sitologia in Mysia)

So i guess the Council Administration is the one i need.?

Would be pleased if someone knows what this is and how to construct it.

thanks,
    Kleitos

Professional Lurker Member Bava's Avatar
    Somewhere with a cold Augustiner in my hands

So i guess the Council Administration is the one i need.?
    Unless you´re playing Quart Hadasht, no :) That´s the highest tier of their government.

If there´s a Basilike Patris in the list, that´s the one you need. Have a look at the Reform Requirements thread to see how to get it as Pergamon.
    "Well, whenever I'm confused, I just check my underwear. It holds the answer to all the important questions." - Grandpa Simpson

Qarthadast - ok then, thanks ;-)
    ..well unfortunately Basilike Patris is not in this Requirement list for the Sitologia. ..actually i never saw Basilike Patris anywhere as an Requirement for anything.

i read the Reform Requirements though - but thats only about the Basilike Patris which i never encountered in the building tree so long.

everything clear now: after quite some time passed in my Campaign, Pergamon reached the Large City Status, i.e. more than 12.000, and now the Sitologia is available to construct.

Now sporting a classic avatar! Member fallen851's Avatar

And I was so desperately hoping this thread was a repeat of the Bartix thread...

You sir, have disappointed me greatly with this thread.
    "It's true that when it's looked at isolated, Rome II is a good game... but every time I sit down to play it, every battle, through every turn, I see how Rome I was better. Not unanimously, but ultimately." - Dr. Sane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6eaBtzqqFA#t=1h15m33s

Member thankful for this post: