Thread: Terrorists are going to suicide Ebola us!

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

Default Terrorists are going to suicide Ebola us!

The terrorists are going to suicide us all with Ebola! They are going to create a chain of infected people all the way to the US and mexico and intentionally get us all sick! Mexican people will flood through the borders and city populations will collapse! This is a Koch brothers GOP funded plan to enstate a theocracy when rural republicans are the only ones left to vote! Them the military is going to go after the Euro people and chinesemen! You have to not let the GOP take the senate! Vote Hillary before it is too late and they feed us all gm crops warmed up at the north pole where abortions are banned and guns are mandatory with no background check!

The mainstream American news cycle. Edited of celebrity gossip because I didn't feel like writing for the next 6 hours.
    Last edited by ICantSpellDawg; 10-14-2014 at 14:32.
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Default Re: Terrorists are going to suicide Ebola us!

It's like half you USAnians feed off of fear, and the other half feed off of fear mongering...

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Unlike Swedes who are totally rational and understanding
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

I am pretty sure that in most Scandinavian countries, when you are born the doctor hands the baby a fedora and the parents teaches how to tip it, euphorically, by the age of 3.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    It's like half you USAnians feed off of fear, and the other half feed off of fear mongering...
    Nope, half Pizza Hut, Half McDonalds.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Members thankful for this post (2):

Ebola is a lie and hoax. It's either to cover up Israeli crimes in Palestine, or to gain military control of 4 West African nations.

I assume you are to pick one, but I'm not sure.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

I'm sorry, but if you think Ebola is going to kill you all, you already chose the wrong one:

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Follow the money, Ebola is just a plot by the containment suit industry. Wake up, sheeple!
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    Follow the money, Ebola is just a plot by the containment suit industry. Wake up, sheeple!
    That explains the "blame the nurse not the procedure" ploy that was tried....
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

My gymnasium science teacher used to work with Ebola patients in Africa.

He said some people got crazy from it, but it was ok, as he had armed guards who then shot them in the head.

Don't know why I share that here, just my random thought of the day I guess.

Blog Entries

Thread. I dont get it.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Member thankful for this post:

Beskar 

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

I just amazed that Ebola can now be used as verb, too.

Being a Tom Clancy fan, I'm surprised that I didn't read Executive Orders.
    What I'm not surprised about is how unprepared most of the US hospitals are. I was concerned ever since an earlier outbreak happened in another part of Africa. As African nations improve their roads and transportation, this opens way for the virus to spread further faster. The frequency of air travel around the world will make the virus spread further than in Africa. It has been researched that this virus lasts long outside the body when in a bodily fluid. Whole bunch of people can touch it in highly populated cities. As more and more people get infected, it'll become harder and harder to track who got infected. Think about it.
    Wooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka_Khan View Post
    What I'm not surprised about is how unprepared most of the US hospitals are.
    I consider their low level of preparation to be a very good sign. It shows the hospitals are about the important stuff, rather than the latest hype.

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    I consider their low level of preparation to be a very good sign. It shows the hospitals are about the important stuff, rather than the latest hype.
    This is a joke, right?

Not only are you disagreeing with established scientists and the mainstream, you also ignore that the bad preparations lead to thousands of cases of people getting infected inside hospitals every year, which is clearly not going to help if they have to treat patients with even more serious infectious diseases all of a sudden. They really need to start washing their hands, it's not funny.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    This is a joke, right?

Not only are you disagreeing with established scientists and the mainstream, you also ignore that the bad preparations lead to thousands of cases of people getting infected inside hospitals every year, which is clearly not going to help if they have to treat patients with even more serious infectious diseases all of a sudden. They really need to start washing their hands, it's not funny.
    If he means that pre-establishing multiple quarantine rooms in every hospital across the world would be excessive, then I agree.

If he means that it is okay to leave the medical staff blithely in "it can't happen here" mode despite the modern transportation web, then I disagree entirely.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Have no fear! Cuba leads the way:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...452281835.html

Oops, they are working to cure it, not spread it :p
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Member thankful for this post:

Husar