Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Well hello there! I'm glad to see so many Total War fans, considering how old some of these games are.

I would be looking forward to my first Hotseat game on SS 6.4, or Kingdoms Britannia (if I can find the copy to re-install it :s). So if ever you're thinking of starting something up and would welcome a new-comer, drop me a message!

Default Re: Hi!

Hello VoodooGod and welcome to the Org!

If you are interested in Hotseat games, head over to the Throne Room. That is where all the Hotseat action is here at the Org.
    This space intentionally left blank

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Welcome to the Org! Are you the Papa or the Baron?
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Thankyou Gregoshi, that's actually where I came from and convinced me to try a Hotseat! Not an awful lot going on it seems but considering how long the games can last, some prowling on that forum might just be worth it.

@drone : Thanks, good luck finding more flowers. Neither! I know too little of any voodoo practice/religion to adopt any of its characters or personalities. I must have taken a lonely late night stroll on wikipedia a while ago which is the only reason why I vaguely know who you are referring to :)
    Let's say I thought it was cool... which is very subjective so I would rather say I chose at random after listening to "Voodoo" by Black Sabbath and Voodoo Child by Hendrix. :p The megalomania that Total War inspires in me (only when i'm playing, I assure you) pushed me to calling myself a "God"... incredibly pretentious, I know.
    Last edited by VoodooGod; 10-15-2014 at 16:23.

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Welcome.
    Silence is beautiful

Colonel In Chief Member PROVOST's Avatar

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой