Thread: My name is Annie

Default My name is Annie

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! My name is Annie and I hail from Sugars Legacy Stables; a Sims 3 RP account I created back in 2011 when the Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack was released.

I have been creating 3D digital meshes of people, pets, objects, clothing, hair and accessories for years now. I love every second of what I do and hope to make a career out of it one day.

I am happily married to me Welshman imported in to the states in 2010. He is an executive pilot and International Sales Manager. I have a German Shepherd who is ADHD and a Hemingway cat with 22 toes in total.

I am eager to look around, make new friends and learn something new here at Org! :)

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Default Re: My name is Annie

Welcome Annie

Good to hear you are having more fun with 3D modeling(although my despising of it might be the forced nature of it or the tools I have to use)
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Welcome Annie!

You might want to get to know Dimeola. You can find him in this thread: Dimeola's Digital Sketch Book. Most of the images posted in this thread are landscapes but he does people too and has posted a few there. The Mead Hall and specifically the Artist's sub-forum are the place where those with artistic skills can share their work and discuss all things artsy.

Aside from that, wander around the forums and see what other areas might peak your interest and don't be bashful about participating.
    @Dimeola
    This space intentionally left blank

Thanks Gregoshi, Hello Annie and welcome. What software have you been using? Have a look around and enjoy, some really nice folks here. :)

ARRRGGH!
    Welcome aboard the good ship .org!
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Colonel In Chief Member PROVOST's Avatar

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой