Thread: What's your personality type?

Default What's your personality type?

I'm just curious, what's your personality type? And what test did you take to determine it? Thanks!

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: What's your personality type?

Did test on facebook, I apparantly behave like a 15 year old.

Good.

Lonely guy who endorses premeditating, according to 16personalities.com/free.

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
    Lonely guy who endorses premeditating, according to 16personalities.com/free.
    That seems to be a pretty awesome personality test.
    I got INTJ. Apparently I'm one of the 2% in the world.

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Got INFJ.

Introverted (67%) -Intuitive (31%) - Feeling (13%) - Judging (61%)

Of the turbulent (7%) variety.

The %s mark swings to that side of the spectrum.

"You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your deep thoughts, strong will and intuitive skills."

A far too positive assessment, but then I suppose they do that for all the results.

Apparently my type makes up less that 1% of the population.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I got INTP.

86% Introverted - 23% Intuitive - 44% Thinking - 27% Prospecting - 43% Assertive

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity.

I'll just leave this here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Neurotic. Survey of opinion from my students.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

PERSONALITY:ENFP

VARIANT: ASSERTIVE

ROLE:DIPLOMAT

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your enthusiasm, optimism and intuitive skills.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

INTP
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

My personality type is "Heil Hitler".
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Surprised to be the first INFP here. I think there are plenty of us among the TW fans.
    I aslo enjoy sometimes looking at pictures of different types here http://www.celebritytypes.com/ . Some types list really adorable people for me, even if I don't know them. Some other types list uninteresting people, which don't emanate any magnetism. From what I gather, the second letter (N) and the fourth letter (P) seem to affect my passion towards those people.
    Last edited by virus_found; 10-30-2014 at 15:31.

Thanks for replying guys. I'm doing a study in one of my classes to see the most common personality test people take and also discussing that majority of people online are I's so it's kind of surprising to see any E's here at all. Pretty cool that E's are here too though.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burphat View Post
    Thanks for replying guys. I'm doing a study in one of my classes to see the most common personality test people take and also discussing that majority of people online are I's so it's kind of surprising to see any E's here at all. Pretty cool that E's are here too though.
    Meyers-Briggs and the MMPI are still the most common here in the USA. Though no longer considered cutting edge by academe, they are still common in industry.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Back in '12 when I posted a similar thread with the MMPI-2, maybe 3 people actually replied with their results.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

BrownWings: AirViceMarshall Senior Member Furunculus's Avatar

INTJ
    Furunculus Maneuver: Adopt a highly logical position on a controversial subject where you cannot disagree with the merits of the proposal, only disagree with an opinion based on fundamental values. - Beskar

Self guided personality tests are all terribly flawed by design.