Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Tiaexz does a girly job and why Kadagar prefers to be grappled by burly fireMEN

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Tiaexz does a girly job and why Kadagar prefers to be grappled by burly fireMEN

Is offering 300 euro for having sex with me abuse as well, or just offering me 300 euro to have sex with them. Perfectly ok with me that's all fine. But that's what they are willing to pay for one hour of love. Two hours. Don't be so naive about what women really want. I know a lot better than that. Women aren't accidental unwilling victims, I am sure the Swedish skii instructer agrees.

And in case of a zombie-apocalypse, I'll take Kad over any of you, at least he got things right. With the rest of you, I won't survive. Women's rights, you have gotto be kidding me.
    Last edited by Fragony; 11-08-2014 at 13:20.

Default Re: Tiaexz does a girly job and why Kadagar prefers to be grappled by burly fireMEN

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Is offering 300 euro for having sex with me abuse as well, or just offering me 300 euro to have sex with them.
    Eh, what you said before and after that comma is exactly the same thing.
    Oh and if that is a question, you may want to put a question mark behind it, just saying.

And it's an anecdote that may say a lot about your social environment, not much in terms of proof for anything.
    Last edited by Husar; 11-08-2014 at 13:36.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Let's all pretend sex trafficking doesn't exist.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Eh, what you said before and after that comma is exactly the same thing.
    Oh and if that is a question, you may want to put a question mark behind it, just saying.

And it's an anecdote that may say a lot about your social environment, not much in terms of proof for anything.
    It's no anecdote about my social enviroment, it's just how things are. What do you know about my social enviroment anyway? Yes that is what I sometimes do, I get payed to have sex, kill it with fire. But why would you, I am not harming anything with doing that. I don't really see any problem really. It has nothing to do with my social enviroment, my mom knows and she's perfectly ok with it. Old hippie, used to run naked through Amsterdam. My friends were always amazed that my mom would bring tea when we were smoking pot.
    Last edited by Fragony; 11-08-2014 at 13:58.

I think you need to look up the definition of anecdote, Frags.

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    I think you need to look up the definition of anecdote, Frags.
    I don't give a crap what an anacdote means, couldn't eat it even if I undertood what it is, so anecdotes are kinda useless when you really think of it.

I don't give a crap what an anacdote means, couldn't eat it even if I undertood what it is, so anecdotes are kinda useless when you really think of it.
    It's fun to throw around words we don't know the meaning of.

Knowledge is for nerds!!

Exactly, and that is why your anecdote is useless.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Let's all pretend sex trafficking doesn't exist.
    The sex industry has always existed and criminalizing it has had the usual effect common to most efforts at prohibiting a given personal behavior. Price increase through scarcity coupled with a criminal element seeking to maintain its criminality while minimizing actually policing efforts and thereby generate the greatest profits -- which generally never end up in the hands of the front line workers in the industry. Subsequent generations of the "money" behind such schemes turn legit and then continue the cycle as members of the establishment [cough] Joseph Kennedy [cough].

Even more shameful is that the sex industry is the central element in modern slavery -- wherein far more persons are enslaved than ever were enslaved during the height of legal (mostly of Blacks) slavery in the plantations era.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Exactly, and that is why your anecdote is useless.
    What do you know about it, who are you to judge it. For your information, I was only security beating up assholes and only being an asset myself only a few times. What is wrong with that, you provide a fun time without hurting anything. I don't see the problem. Sex is not a negative thing, quite the opposite really, just because you are payed to do it doesn't make you a pump-chump, it's perfectly possible to be really kind and considerate.

What do you know about it, who are you to judge it. For your information, I was only security beating up assholes and only being an asset myself only a few times. What is wrong with that, you provide a fun time without hurting anything. I don't see the problem. Sex is not a negative thing, quite the opposite really, just because you are payed to do it doesn't make you a pump-chump, it's perfectly possible to be really kind and considerate.
    No, anecdote does not mean that you were exploited.

No, anecdote does not mean that you were exploited.
    Did I say I was

Did I say I was
    If you think so, but why did you not stop then?

Getting payed. It isn't as vicious as some think it is, it are the people who do their utmost best to provide these girls with a safe enviroment get the finger. The illegal industry is the tenth circle of hell.

I'll never forget 2004 when my mother-in-law said "What kind of names are those anyhow? (Kerry/Edwards) A president should have a good strong name like John." (her husbands name) Of course she never considered that those were surnames. She was going to vote like her pastor told her to and was grasping for any reason possible to justify it.

Not sure if it makes you feel any better, but most women will never vote for another woman. So they may not make the best voters, but at least they'll not promote female politicians.
    "The good man is the man who, no matter how morally unworthy he has been, is moving to become better."
    John Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by The Lurker Below View Post
    but most women will never vote for another woman.
    Where does this claim come from?

Member thankful for this post:

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

"Where does this claim come from?" Probably the same sources that said once upon a time it was a waste of time to give women the right to vote as they will vote like their husband so it it will just double the paperwork.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Members thankful for this post (2):

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Where does this claim come from?
    Example

It's been around a while, note the author is an emerita, but though dated it was one of the saws of political wisdom in the late 20th.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

I wish there were some new threads in the br, this is getting stale.

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    I wish there were some new threads in the br, this is getting stale.
    Be creative.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678