Thread: Muslims Kill School Children.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Muslims Kill School Children.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29985252

I'm not entirely sure what I have to say here. PBUH? Unless you're not one of us, in which case we will blow you up. I'm perfectly willing to accept the fact that 99% of Muslims are not terrorists. I'm perfectly willing to accept most Muslims condemn the killing of innocents. I'm perfectly willing to accept the onus is not on the majority of Muslims to "fix" this minority. I'm perfect willing to accept many Muslims live in the west and are perfectly content.

Yet on some level I get a creeping feeling that a blind eye is turned. Now certainly, Boko and his buddies do not share much in common with the Eurabia hopefuls we are bombarded with on this board, but does that really matter?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Default Re: Muslims Kill School Children.

Boko Haram is actively hunted. Nigeria is quite close to being a war zone.

Where is the blind eye?
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    Boko Haram is actively hunted. Nigeria is quite close to being a war zone.

Where is the blind eye?
    Eh, I'm just sort of fishing today
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Eh, I'm just sort of fishing today
    Can't give you fishing, but since this is Nigeria, I can give you piracy.

And they're Christians. Is this satisfactory?
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Boko Haram aren't much more remarkable than any of the other insurgency groups you get in that part of the world. The worst thing about it is the fact that Islam probably is a civilizing influence for some of the more remote and war-torn areas - at least they're not drinking the blood of children before going into battle like the Liberian warlords used to do.

Plus if anything Boko Haram are getting more attention in Western media purely because they are Islamist.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

And a new Intifada is starting in Israel/Palestine! What a day.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

It is what it is. Individual muslims can't help being born as one, and most muslims are nice people. Subjecting to the pure ideoligy is just what it is, the Islam. Leftist people will claw out your eyes for saying that, but leftist people always confuse desire with reality. To put it bluntly, Islam is a cancer in humanity. I know things should be nuanced and that being a muslim isn't the same thing as being an islamist, but a spade is a spade and Islam is vile.
    Last edited by Fragony; 11-11-2014 at 04:22.

Member thankful for this post:

rvg 

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    And a new Intifada is starting in Israel/Palestine! What a day.
    Oh really, is it Tuesday again already?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    It is what it is. Individual muslims can't help being born as one, and most muslims are nice people. Subjecting to the pure ideoligy is just what it is, the Islam. Leftist people will claw out your eyes for saying that, but leftist people always confuse desire with reality. To put it bluntly, Islam is a cancer in humanity. I know things should be nuanced and that being a muslim isn't the same thing as being an islamist, but a spade is a spade and Islam is vile.
    i can't believe the degree of disingenuity here. let's just be upfront about it: you're afraid of muslims.

that's okay.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    i can't believe the degree of disingenuity here. let's just be upfront about it: you're afraid of muslims.

that's okay.
    I am not afraid of muslims, I understand the difference between muslims and islamists. Unlike some I also understand that muslims are terrified of islamists.

You're not afraid of muslims, you're just afraid of their religion? That's..what?
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Interpretation is everything, almost literally. That, and paragraphs.

In the same vein, we don't need more stupid statements like these on what is part of a religion and what isn't.

[IS] are not Muslims, they are monsters.
    Last edited by Viking; 11-13-2014 at 22:02.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Yeah they are absolutily monsters. But where is the part that they aren't musiims, they only say that's nonsense. IS does exactly what they are soppused to do according to shariah law.

David Cameron says that they are not Muslims; for, apparently, he is an expert on religions.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

He is an idiot then