Thread: Crash after annihilating the Mamla'ha biMassylim

Default Crash after annihilating the Mamla'ha biMassylim

First of awesome mod a lot of nice changes since EB1. Can't wait for it to reach the polish that eb1 has.

Details:
    Playing as Rome (normal/normal not hard/hard since I wanted to get used to the new mechanics)
    Version: Eb2.01 traits hotfix installed.
    Mamla is vassel of carthage
    Turn 119 no roman reforms

The Problem:
    I took the Mamla last province and this triggered the "lost home" event where they go mongol army mode from medieval 2. It spawned a bunch of armies and its an awesome event! Unfortunatly after destroying their last army the game crashes. I tried this multiple times on different turns but so far it keeps crashing. Should I allow the Mamla to take a province and than retake that province as a work around? Or is there some other fix for this?

Again awesome mod with great events such as these and keep up the good work :D

PS: Sorry if its a double post but I couldnt find a thread with this problem. Also it was not mentioned in the general bugs topic.
    Last edited by Wasntmenl; 11-16-2014 at 18:28.

Default Re: Crash after annihilating the Mamla'ha biMassylim

Happens to me also, around 251BC

They have 1 town and 1 diplomat, sometimes it crashes only after they lose the city and the diplomat moves, if I kill the diplomat it crashes after the battle (or rather the game hangs indefinitely). surreder_regions f_numidia results in a crash also. Don't know what else to do. The issue seems to be something in the transition to horde mode. After looking around in the script and other files, it seems that there is much more going on that can go wrong than I thought at first.

Is there any good way to debug this? Can I follow the individual steps in the script somehow, as it is run?
    Last edited by removegyros; 07-13-2015 at 23:35.