MAP: Why Sicily and south Italy is not added into this DLC ? They were part of Peloponnesian War.

FACTIONS: Please, more playable factions ! I woud like to play with Thracians, Macedon, Rhodos, etc.

Diplomacy:
why not have the possibility to form a league or something like that ? By the example of “Caesar in Rome” – they are all Hellenic(greeks) after all. It was very interesting and varied from a diplomatic point of view.

Why you can not negotiate with a faction to go to war or to get out of such without you yourself to be at war with this faction? This is complete normal and the lack of it cripples diplomacy options. Especially if you are allied with one or both of them.
Victory conditions: please smaller victory conditions on terms of army and navy. Why is this artificially inflate of the numbers ? For Sparta is 120/40 and I with 90/20 conquer all

CAPITALS: If I attack and conquer a Capital I get severe diplomatic penalty. I understand that, but instead waiting only for ally to conquer it for you, you should have the possibility to attack it, but not conquer it, but to completely destroying the buildings, without taking over the city for you.

AI: Please do better AI(aggressive). Your allies should be really helpful to you. Examples are countless - you to be strong and your allies too, the enemy was left with few cities and weak forces and none of your allies is going to conquer them.

FACTION activity: increase the activity of Melos, Gortyn, Knossos and least of Kydonia. Placed just for beauty. With them nothing changes after 15000 turns.....

REMARKS: it is likely that these things are spoken by someone else. If so, apologize !
Some of the above things apply to all DLC's and generally for total war: Rome 2.