Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duchy of York and Virginity

Default Duchy of York and Virginity

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...y-Epstein.html

His Royal Highness, the Duke of York is rumoured to was sexually related with an adolescent, twelve years ago.

A usual visitor to Epstein's Manor of Orgies, in the Carribean Archipelago, the White Rose is accused of being to intimate with the young Virginia, which (the act, not Virginia, who is a human and not an object) is considered a bit naughty.

To be fair with Prince Andrew, Virginia looked rather beautiful, but still, pederasty should not be encouraged.

Also, the recent news give a "Monicish" flavour to the Clinton's visits to the same manor.

Default Re: Duchy of York and Virginity

Eh, she looks older than 16, not every country has an age of consent above 20.
    Apparently she was 17, so what's the problem?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Blog Entries

Yeah. Uk age of consent is 16, skeevy as it may seem as long as it was safe sane and consentual it doesn't really matter what he did with her.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 01-11-2015 at 22:34.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

I understand that the local age of consent is 18.
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Correct - plus if she was "provided" by Epstein she's basically a prostitute, local age for that is 21, UK age is 18.

So anything the Duke might have done with her would be illegal.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

And, to nitpick, pederasty refers to a (possibly sexual) relation between an older male and a younger male.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

What a distorted life he must live. I pity him. A life of constant attention, constraints that vary between non-existent and iron-clad with little coherence, limited sense of purpose in waking up. Not for me thanks.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

While I'm sure he finds it frustrating sometimes, he was born to it. So he can't help but be a bit numb to it by now. A bigger problem seems to be the people who want to status bump from having a British royal around. Coupled with his own dearth of skill (likely from the bubble he was raised in) of sifting the true human filth from the slightly sleazy.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    And, to nitpick, pederasty refers to a (possibly sexual) relation between an older male and a younger male.
    Really? That's the second word, after "sycophant", which has a different meaning in the English language.

Update: As some other members already pointed out, Virginia implied she had the role of slave, in her relationship with the prince.

Blog Entries

Actual slave or play acting slave? What people role play in bed isnt really scandalous. unless they're saying epstien leant the duke a sex slave I dont see why I should care.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 01-13-2015 at 06:09.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Beyond claims many years after the alleged incident, is there any proof above finger pointing and geographical location?

I do accept that the level of evidence required regarding such cases would make Salem which hunters cry foul so I imagine the only question is how long they get locked up for.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Girl could easily go for a 21 year old.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Girl could easily go for a 21 year old.
    That line of argument usually begets a quick "guilty" verdict in this country -- though it can soften the sentencing.

The rule is pretty simple: You are an adult, find some way to confirm that your intended bed buddy is as well.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Actual slave or play acting slave? What people role play in bed isnt really scandalous. unless they're saying epstien leant the duke a sex slave I dont see why I should care.
    Actual sex slave is what she's claiming

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    That line of argument usually begets a quick "guilty" verdict in this country -- though it can soften the sentencing.

The rule is pretty simple: You are an adult, find some way to confirm that your intended bed buddy is as well.
    You're introduced to a girl at a swanky party by your wealthy friend, she jumps into bed with you. At what point do you ask for ID in this scenario?
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

ID cards only restrict freedom anyway and should not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    ID cards only restrict freedom anyway and should not exist.
    You should ask for her driver's license instead. If she doesn't have one, it's OK; since then you couldn't possibly know the age.
    Last edited by Viking; 01-15-2015 at 08:37.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Member thankful for this post:

Husar 

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    You should ask for her driver's license instead. If she doesn't have one, it's OK; since then you couldn't possibly know the age.
    Yes, but if a driver's license can serve as an ID then it restricts freedom and shouldn't exist in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    You should ask for her driver's license instead. If she doesn't have one, it's OK
    Not quite OK. In Russia it might give you a clue who you had been before.
    http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/pres...l-restrictions
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Can think of better opening lines

Blog Entries

Simple rule I agree.

1) What is his / her age? What documents are to be accepted? How does one ensure they are genuine?
    2) Is he/she able to give consent? This incorporates both alcohol and drugs. So I hope you have a mobile lab to do a tox screen and alcohol levels (best make them serum as well). And let's not forget the tox screen has several substances it does not detect.
    3) An official document giving consent for the acts to be engaged with - not that this would cover someone anyway (see point 5)
    4) Oh, all the above will need to be independently notified to try and avoid coercion.
    5) And of course the other person can change their mind right to the last second of activity, so best have it all recorded to have a independent record.

Last edited by rory_20_uk; 01-15-2015 at 14:25.
    An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Members thankful for this post (4):

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

The points that Rory highlights are the sad and unavoidable absurdities of promiscuity - the only true solution is to return to our traditional Judeo-Christian morals.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Blog Entries

You say that, but of course then one is overlooking marital rape which again can occur. Generally when the other party is out to get you.

I know of one chap who first knew his wife was leaving him when the police came around and arrested him as she'd gone off with the kids. After the police had detained him she could then get back into the house and get the locks changed. Simples!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    The points that Rory highlights are the sad and unavoidable absurdities of promiscuity - the only true solution is to return to our traditional Judeo-Christian morals.
    They would be illegal

Quote Originally Posted by rory_20_uk View Post
    Simple rule I agree.

1) What is his / her age? What documents are to be accepted? How does one ensure they are genuine?
    2) Is he/she able to give consent? This incorporates both alcohol and drugs. So I hope you have a mobile lab to do a tox screen and alcohol levels (best make them serum as well). And let's not forget the tox screen has several substances it does not detect.
    3) An official document giving consent for the acts to be engaged with - not that this would cover someone anyway (see point 5)
    4) Oh, all the above will need to be independently notified to try and avoid coercion.
    5) And of course the other person can change their mind right to the last second of activity, so best have it all recorded to have a independent record.

I understand your point. It boils down to "if you have any doubt, refuse." Means you have to say "no" because you are unsure, or if you think they have a reasonable chance to be too "potted" to make a clear decision.

That's ethics, not law. You are supposed to refrain if the other person is not capable of participating in the tango/no tango decision equitably.

Rhyf':

You are aware that those Judeo-Christian morals were/are often honored in the breach? Both religions included rituals of atonement/reconciliation precisely because that standard is often unattainable in practice.

And what if they are? Than it's just the law.
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-15-2015 at 19:56.

JudaeoChristian morality is a primary factor behind the victimization of sex-crime victims. In reality, these crimes are trivial, and only cause suffering because the victims are made to feel unsafe and demeaned. One of the greatest ironies of feminism is that it's success will see the undercutting of one of its chief spurs.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Rhyf':

You are aware that those Judeo-Christian morals were/are often honored in the breach? Both religions included rituals of atonement/reconciliation precisely because that standard is often unattainable in practice.
    I didn't claim that traditional marriage is perfect, but there is no doubt that it helps to avoid many of the problems that Rory raised.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

If there's enough evidence to indict him, Prince Andrew should have his day in court, too.

That's something that should go without saying, but some are against the very idea. Any takers here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    That barely ever existed and were never followed by most. And calling for any return to them absurd in the extreme.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

Come on, we can't bring the Prince to the court. We will only succeed in making those anarchists that cheered for the death of Baroness Thatcher happy again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast