Thread: Roster Questions

Blog Entries

Wink Roster Questions

Hello,
    I'm currently playing my AS campaign and i noticed that i can recruit Peltastai Logades. Is this intentional? It's quite awesome i must say but the seleucids already have the Peltastai Macedones which has about the same use as an elite assault infantry.

Also will other hellenic kingdoms get their own Elite cavalry like the Agema Klerouchikon Hippeon for the ptolemys and the Molosson Agema for epeiros as the mod progresses over time or will all of them keep the heitaroi?

which factions will have access to Hellenic kataphraktoi? I would guess that only AS and bactria will have them. am i right?

also i already asked that in the FAQ but i thought maybe i'll get an answer if i ask here too haha will there be sword armed thorakitai after some reforms? I thought of that after i noticed the machairaphoroi in game. I think that it would make sense that there would be mail armored swordsmen after many fights with the galatians and so on.
    thx in advance

Blog Entries

Default Re: Roster Questions

*bump*

I think that many of the iconic units from EB I are still being worked on and not yet available.

Blog Entries

Yeah thats true. But i still wanna know haha i wonder if the whole hypaspistai and heitaroi for all successors are just placeholders til they get their own elite units or if this is the final thing. I think i read somewhere that the ptolemys didn't have hypaspistai bc the antigonids and seleucids had taken all the elite infantry with them so they had to create their agema from scratch. Also does anyone have a source for the hetairoi aspidophoroi? I looked in google for something but couldn't find anything about them other than eb stuff
    Last edited by alexkon3; 01-29-2015 at 14:46.