Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v4.1 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

Default [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5.2 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

Welcome Europa Barbarorum fans. You may have seen several submods and modpacks, some planned, some made; some good, some lost, some buggy, some useless; and many small. One that will completely change the way you play and feel the game, that will upgrade your experience to a whole lot better. This modpack is the most completed and the closest to official EB II since i joined the team. It contains many submods that were around here in order not to lost them like EB I, and are compatible all each other.

If you are fans of EB I there is also a version for it too here:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...B-1-2-by-b0Gia

Update: New version v5.2 coming next.

Coming in the future:

1) Realistic Garrisons and Armies Submod

Also i have some extra ideas fo the future.

Download Here:

Main mod:

Vegetation and sounds:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/pc...ds+EB+2.01.rar

New loading screens
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/dy...ng+Screens.rar

I made vegetation and sounds optional because they are final so there is no need to download 80 mb every time i make an update to Mod pack. For the same reason loading screens are too because they are 65 mb. Also delete maps.rwm after you install Vegetation.

Details/ Why these Submods created:

Epeirotai Submod.
    Changes:
    Because of Epeiros and Epeirotai are spelling Apeiros and Apeirotai, when I saw them in the traits, and ancillaries I thought that I must change them. Apeiros means untrained in Greek and Apeirotes or Apeiroi the untrained ones so this is odd. So I changed them to original Epeiros and Epeirotai.

Konnys Command Stars Submod.
    Changes:
    1. Added a command star to every level of combat experience (blooded 1 command, veteran 2 command, grizzled 3 command, STHE 4 command)
    Originally made for EB 1.2 by Konny. I thought it would be a good addition so I redesigned it to work for EB 2.
    All the credits go to Him for the original idea.

Positive Character Traits Submod v3.
    Changes:
    This mod is designed to make generals easier to develop and have more positive character traits.
    Originally made by Goth. Updated by me to work for EB 2.01. Also fixed some bugs. All the credits go to Him for the original idea.

Placement of additional Hellenistic Poleis Submod.
    Changes:
    1. Added a Minor Hellenistic Polis to Chersonesos, Histria, Messana, Nikaia, Olbia, Rhegion, Babylon and Trapezous.
    2. Added a Hellenistic Polis to Seleukeia,Halikarnassos.
    3.Added a Hellenistic Metropolis to Pella, Taras, Rhodos, Antiocheia, Bactra.
    Originally made by QuintusSertorius. Modify by me to add the above Poleis. All the credits go to Him for the original idea.

Eastern Hellenic Portraits Submod
    This submod includes new and more realistic diadochi general and civilian portraits. (Arche Seleukeia, Ptolemaioi and Baktria)
    They're Greek generals wears in Egyptian and Eastern fashion.

Changes:
    60 new portraits for generals (with normal Greek portraits, there are 132 portraits in total)
    41 new portraits for civilians
    10 new portraits for rogues
    Originally made by TuCoT. Updated by me to work with EB 2.01 .All the credits go to Him for the original idea.

Village Submod
    Changes the watchtowers for villages for all factions.
    Originally made for EB 1.2 by Megas Methuselah. I thought it would be a good addition so I redesigned it to work for EB 2
    All the credits go to Him for the original idea.

Unofficial Bactria tribute and independence script fix
    A fix for broken Bactria script.
    Credits to Seljuq Prince for the fix.

Diadochi Elephants Submod

So little info about this Submod.
    About Seleucids and Ptolemies is working like this:
    Ptolemies:
    Basilike Patris 1 African elephant
    Seleucids:
    Basilike Patris 1 Asian elephant
    Bactra:
    Basilike Patris 1 Asian elephant

Region Bactra with oligarchy government 1 and two 1 Asian elephant
    Ethiopian Regions with oligarchy government 1 and two 1 African elephant

So if you are Seleucid and you want Elephants the best way is to conquer Bactra and later India or build Basilike Patris.
    If you are Bactra you must conquer India or build Basilike Patris
    If you are Ptolemy you must conquer Ethiopia or build Basilike Patris

Also added Indian armoured elephants. They are extremely rare. You can recruit them to India, Bactra with oligarchy government 1 and two.

Updated EDU with all the "unofficial" fixes integrated and many other changes (latest update of 9-3 included in this patch)

An updated EDU with all the new fixes.

Credits to QuintusSertorius for his work.

This Year in History Submod

Added all the historical events from EB 1.2

Originally made by imareaver. Updated by Gigantus to work with EB 2.01. I modify it to work with other Submods because they conflict. All the credits go to imareaver for the original idea and to Gigantus to modify it to work with EB 2.01.

Victory Conditions Submod

Added Victory Conditions maps for almost all factions.

Some are from original Europa Barbarorum 1.2 team and other from Jirisys'. I redesigned them to work with Europa Barbarorum 2.01. All the credits go to them for the original idea and the maps.
    Because i don't know how to make new maps for all factions i used these ones. If you don't like the map for your faction go to data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign and delete the map for your faction. There are for both sort and long campaigns. VC means the long and VCS the short.

Faction Attitudes Submod

Changed the faction attitudes for the most factions for the better.

Enhanced ReallyBadAI Battle System v5.7 for EB 2.01 + ReallyBadAI Hardcore Submod

The most unique and comprehensive modification of battle AI ever committed, squeezing out as much as possible from game engine, supporting it with exclusively developed, manually scripted AI behavior and tweaked settlements, forging an unforgettable experience. Updated by me to work with EB 2.01. (Generally improved the Battle AI)

Credits to Germanicu5 for probably the best BAI ever.

Rome Total War Music Submod + Epiccaesarlol's Sound Mod

My own music Submod with all legendary sounds from Rome Total War combined with Epiccaesarlol's work.
    Credits to TheRiddle2406 for his sound mod.

Extended Offices Expanded Submod

This submod includes new Offices for many factions:
    1) Makedonia
    2) Epeiros
    3) Arche Seleukeia
    4) Ptolemaioi
    5) Baktria
    6) Koinon Hellenon
    7) Pergamon
    8) Kimmerios Bosporos
    Original created from Atraphoenix for EB 1.2. Redesigned and Expanded to work for EB 2.01 from me and MIKE GOLF.

Improved torch flame fix

Credits to Santiago de Pola for his fix

EB2 Vegetation&lighting 2.0 testing

The focus of this was to adress some of the issues with the lighting and vegetation from the first release.
    Thus the following areas have undergone changes:
    -fog and lighting
    -grass and ground textures
    -vegetation distribution tweaks

Credits to alin for his work.

New loading screens Submod
    I created 44 new loading screens for EB II. Some are from original EB 1.2 and all are great and fit to the era of the game.

Recruitable Generals Submod

Now you can recruit again generals to join your cause.
    Note:
    You can only train them from your homeland regions and only if you have allied government (democratic or oligarchic)

A little info more:

You are Aedui or Arverni you can recruit generals from all Celtic regions.
    You are Pritanoi you can recruit generals from all Briton regions.
    You are Boii you can recruit generals from all Celtic regions.
    You are Sweboz you can recruit generals from all Germanic regions.
    You are Lugia you can recruit generals from all Baltic regions.
    You are Getai you can recruit generals from all Dacian regions.
    You are Lusotannan you can recruit generals from Iberian regions.
    You are Arevaci you can recruit generals from Iberian regions.
    You are Rome you can recruit generals from all Italy regions.
    You are Carthage you can recruit generals from all Punic regions.
    You are Numidia you can recruit generals from all Numidian regions.
    You are Saba you can recruit generals from all Arabian regions.
    You are Nabatu you can recruit generals from all Arabian regions.
    You are Seleukid you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Makedonia you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions and Hellenic regions.
    You are Pergamon you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Ptolemaioi you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Epeiros you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic and Hellenic regions.
    You are Bosporan you can recruit generals from all Hellenic regions.
    You are Baktria you can recruit generals from all Hellenistic regions.
    You are Koinon hellenon you can recruit generals from all Hellenic regions.
    You are Hayasdan you can recruit generals from all Caucasus.
    You are Pontos you can recruit generals from all Anatolia. (Asia Minor)
    You are Gandhara you can recruit generals from all Indian regions.
    You are Sauromatae you can recruit generals from all Sarmatian regions.
    You are Parthia you can recruit generals from all Daha regions.
    You are Saka you can recruit generals from all Saka regions.

Now cumulative with new Official "HOTFIX - several correction to broken trait mechanics" 16/9. So you only need this Submod to have everything patched.You don't need to install the original Hotfix.

Instructions:

1) Backup the original files if you want just in case. The best solution is to backup the whole folder somewhere in your C: as EBII backup. I have tested all the sub mods and they are working and if one issue even appears I will release a hotfix as soon as possible. So if you don't backup them there is no problem.

2) Unpack all the files into your EBII folder

3) You will be asked whether you want to overwrite the above-mentioned file – select “YES”

Not save game compatible.

Also see this thread for more info about Extended Offices Expanded :

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ed-for-EB-2-01

Also i have not include but you should check. I recommend:

New CAI/PiterAI1.3 (artificial Intelligence) by Piterx93

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ntelligence%29
    Last edited by b0Gia; 05-18-2015 at 15:18. Reason: v5.2 to be Released

Members thankful for this post (2):

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v4.1 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

b0Gia the Media Fire link provided for the main mod says the following:
    Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

If anyone has troubles with the link above, here is another link from b0Gia that works: (LINK)
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; 02-07-2015 at 21:49.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v4.1 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    b0Gia the Media Fire link provided for the main mod says the following:
    Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

If anyone has troubles with the link above, here is another link from b0Gia that works: (LINK)
    Thanks MIKE i fixed it.

Hi guys, that's a great sub mod compilation. I have a very simple question though... to "remove the really bad AI hardcore" do I instal it to "eb2/data"? thanks again for a great sub mod compilation, really adds depth, but I like to charge my cav in and then get them out of there again bbefore half of them get slaughtered :)

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Europe View Post
    Hi guys, that's a great sub mod compilation. I have a very simple question though... to "remove the really bad AI hardcore" do I instal it to "eb2/data"? thanks again for a great sub mod compilation, really adds depth, but I like to charge my cav in and then get them out of there again bbefore half of them get slaughtered :)
    Extract into you EBII folder.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5.2 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

what do I have to do