Thread: [Video LP] Total War: Attila -- The Huns on Very Hard Difficulty

Default [Video LP] Total War: Attila -- The Huns on Very Hard Difficulty

Hey guys. I started a Huns very hard campaign on my channel. Hope if gives people some idea of how playing Nomads/Migrants works. Check it out :)

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: [Video LP] Total War: Attila -- The Huns on Very Hard Difficulty

Part 2: subjugating the north

Member thankful for this post:

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Thanks for posting these, nice to watch and see how this game is turning out, looking pretty good.

Thanks Easy! I much appreciate it. I think Rome II and Attila are like Empire and Napoleon in that Empire was a great concept but sucked. Napoleon was the standalone expansion that really made it work.

Part 3

Episode 4!

Episode 5!

Episode 6!

Episode 7!

Episode 8!

Episode 9!

Episode 10!