Thread: 5000 Akkadian & 3000 Years Old Ancient Antiquities and Artifacts, Were Destroyed By I

HopeLess From Humanity a World Member Empire*Of*Media's Avatar

Angry 5000 Akkadian & 3000 Years Old Ancient Antiquities and Artifacts, Were Destroyed By I

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...raq-video.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/iraq-isis-t...-video-1489616

its shocking to me the very disgusting thing happened and the world doesnt care and even was not in the first news of Medias!!

February 28th 2015, after 5000 & 3000 of strong remaining of these nice ancient artifacts, after several months of plagued by Islamic State or ISIS or ISIL, they destroyed and sledgehammered one of the most important points of history of mankind. the Akkadian parts and the Assyrian Empire parts were all set to be destroyed by these barbarian Beasts wanted to renew the savagery of 1400 years ago of Saudi Arabia that destroyed Sassanid and East Roman Civilization in Middle East.

the history repeats again, but the most thing im angry at its not the world doesnt do anything, its more that the world did not care!

those were a part of our history as a mankind wherever we are.

oh man im very sad about the thing happened.....

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Re: 5000 Akkadian & 3000 Years Old Ancient Antiquities and Artifacts, Were Destroyed

Saw this on the news. Rather sad really. Savonarola would have been proud....which says it all.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

Default Re: 5000 Akkadian & 3000 Years Old Ancient Antiquities and Artifacts, Were Destroyed

swine

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Empire*Of*Media View Post

those were a part of our history as a mankind wherever we are.

oh man im very sad about the thing happened.....
    Well, yes I think that the Assyrian Empire's role in history was big enough that to some extent it is everyones' history. I am more sad about what ISIS is doing to living people than I am about what they are doing to dead artifacts. Nevertheless, you have my sympathy.
    In those simple times there was a great wonder and mystery in life. Man walked in fear and solemnity, with Heaven very close above his head, and Hell below his very feet. God's visible hand was everywhere, in the rainbow and the comet, in the thunder and the wind. The Devil too raged openly upon the earth; he skulked behind the hedge-rows in the gloaming; he laughed loudly in the night-time; he clawed the dying sinner, pounced on the unbaptized babe, and twisted the limbs of the epileptic. A foul fiend slunk ever by a man's side and whispered villainies in his ear, while above him there hovered an angel of grace . . .

Arthur Conan Doyle

I can't read news on isis anymore. I see this kinda stuff and my carefully controlled emotions are for naught. Humanity needs to join together and just move in to remove this scum from our planet.
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy Blue View Post
    I am more sad about what ISIS is doing to living people than I am about what they are doing to dead artifacts.
    I share the sentiment, but erasing the cultural past is a calculated move, when the people have nothing but Islam to identify themselves with, the extremists have an easier time indoctrinating them...

Quote Originally Posted by Arjos View Post
    I share the sentiment, but erasing the cultural past is a calculated move, when the people have nothing but Islam to identify themselves with, the extremists have an easier time indoctrinating them...
    Point taken.
    In those simple times there was a great wonder and mystery in life. Man walked in fear and solemnity, with Heaven very close above his head, and Hell below his very feet. God's visible hand was everywhere, in the rainbow and the comet, in the thunder and the wind. The Devil too raged openly upon the earth; he skulked behind the hedge-rows in the gloaming; he laughed loudly in the night-time; he clawed the dying sinner, pounced on the unbaptized babe, and twisted the limbs of the epileptic. A foul fiend slunk ever by a man's side and whispered villainies in his ear, while above him there hovered an angel of grace . . .

Arthur Conan Doyle