Thread: Question on Recruitment Viewer

Default Question on Recruitment Viewer

It works well enough and all but should I put it in my RTW folder? Or was it meant to install in a separate folder? Same for the script.

The other question is does the recruitment viewer show the specific provinces that reforms are possible for a faction? I'm planning a new Pahlav Campaign and that information is vital for me to know what areas I can reform and what areas to do local government.
    I send you greetings. Need I say more? You are remembered.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Question on Recruitment Viewer

Quote Originally Posted by AntiTank View Post
    It works well enough and all but should I put it in my RTW folder? Or was it meant to install in a separate folder? Same for the script.
    The recruitment viewer is a separate program, so you need not put in the EB folder. Not sure about the script, but IIRC the installer creates separate subfolders for both.

The other question is does the recruitment viewer show the specific provinces that reforms are possible for a faction? I'm planning a new Pahlav Campaign and that information is vital for me to know what areas I can reform and what areas to do local government.
    It's been a long time since I last used it, but I don't think so. However, check out this thread: Pahlava reform guide.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Default Re: Question on Recruitment Viewer

Quote Originally Posted by Ludens View Post
    It's been a long time since I last used it, but I don't think so. However, check out this thread: Pahlava reform guide.
    I see a build order and a map without the Provinces listed or defined which makes it hard to see what cities are reformable. I'll ask this question in that thread, so its updated with a province list as well.
    I send you greetings. Need I say more? You are remembered.