Thread: Anyone know how to add an Arabian General Unit for Level IV Governments?

Default Anyone know how to add an Arabian General Unit for Level IV Governments?

What I am thinking is making a script change so that Lo'hamim Azzilim (Sabean Noble Infantry) can be recruited as Arabian Sheiks or Arabian Generals. The Other option is Parashim Ezra'him (Sabean Medium Cavalry) to be an Arabic General.

I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this slight snag. Other wwise I suppose I could make Arabia have Eastern Generals or Germanic Generals which would be silly but there you go.
    I send you greetings. Need I say more? You are remembered.

Default Re: Anyone know how to add an Arabian General Unit for Level IV Governments?

First the saban general is arabian infantry saba kings elites and this cannot change. So where is the problem?

Default Re: Anyone know how to add an Arabian General Unit for Level IV Governments?

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    First the saban general is arabian infantry saba kings elites and this cannot change. So where is the problem?
    I'm talking about Level IV Governments in Saba Lands for players who conquer their lands with a different faction.

I'm currently playing Hayasdan and conquered parts of Arabia and installed a Level IV government, but can't recruit Arabian Generals to manage them. currently.

I was wondering what I need to script to change it so I could recruit a General to manage those lands and squeeze out some more income.

Note, I haven't tried it, but should work
    go on the EB\data\export_descr_unit.txt and past at the end of the file

Code:
    ;UBXXX
    type             arabian cavalry saba citizen noble
    dictionary       arabian_cavalry_saba_citizen_noble      ; Abbir Ezra'him
    category         cavalry
    class            heavy
    voice_type       General_1
    soldier          arabian_cavalry_saba_citizen_cavalry, 20, 0, 1
    mount            heavy horse
    mount_effect     elephant -1, chariot +2
    attributes       sea_faring, hide_forest, very_hardy, general_unit, no_custom, 
    formation        1.5, 4, 3, 6, 4, square
    stat_health      1, 1
    stat_pri         4, 30, no, 0, 0, melee, simple, piercing, spear, 160 ,0.33
    stat_pri_attr    ap
    stat_sec         9, 15, no, 0, 0, melee, blade, slashing, sword, 0 ,0.225
    stat_sec_attr    no
    stat_pri_armour  5, 11, 3, leather
    stat_sec_armour  0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat        1
    stat_ground      0, 0, -2, -2
    stat_mental      17, impetuous, trained
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay  0
    stat_food        60, 300
    stat_cost        1, 3347, 837, 95, 311, 3347
    ownership        thrace, greek_cities, macedon, romans_julii, romans_brutii, numidia, carthage, britons, gauls, scythia, germans, egypt, seleucid, parthia, romans_scipii, dacia, armenia, spain, slave, saba,
    the unit is 20% less numerous than a standard saba medium cavalry and recruting/mantaining it is 20% more expensive (updgrading armor and weapon is unchanged)

copy this EDU on EB\sp game edu backup\

EB\Data\text\export_units.txt
    Code:
    ¬----------------

{arabian_cavalry_saba_citizen_noble}	Parashim Ezra'him (Sabean Noble Guard Cavalry)

{arabian_cavalry_saba_citizen_noble_descr}
    Historically, the Sabaean urban population was, besides Arab levies, the only other major component of their cavalry divisions. Hailing from a highly urbanized society, these men hailed from both small and large settlements, many helping to work royal land grants, a few riding horses provided by stables owned by their local High Priesthood, and some even enrolled in the forces of semi-independent city commanders. They were skilled veterans, their service during Sabaean campaigns leading them into the rugged mountains North of their well watered and fertile lands, fighting raiders and marauding tribes almost as a way of life. For this service, their pay was good and their lives away from campaign were fairly comfortable, but their strong association with the High Priesthood from engrained childhood perceptions to livelong economic and social relationships, leave their loyalty and dedication beyond reproach.

{arabian_cavalry_saba_citizen_noble_descr_short}
    Raised from the urban population of Sabaean society, this veteran cavalry corps has close ties to the Priesthood and fights raiders and marauding tribes almost as a way of life.

¬----------------
    modify it as you want, the name that will appear in the game is Parashim Ezra'him

on EB\DATA\export_descr_buildings.txt
    search "-RECRUITABLE GENERALS-" and past immediately under
    Code:
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource E and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource E and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource E and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource E and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource E and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource E and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource E and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource y2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
    recruit "arabian cavalry saba citizen noble" 0 requires factions { gauls, scythia, romans_brutii, britons, dacia, thrace, romans_scipii, spain, greek_cities, macedon, parthia, carthage, numidia, egypt, seleucid, pontus, armenia, romans_julii, germans, saba, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource C and hidden_resource y1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource y4 and hidden_resource y8
    this will make the Arabian Noble Guard recruitable in Diamat, Qataban, Saba, Hadramaut, Zufar, Maketa, Gerrhaia Arabia and Nabataia

that should do
    ====================
    Winner of the "Worst English User Award" 2014 , Running for the 2015 one.
    ====================

Uchronia Barbarorum 1.05 , an ahistorical mod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2
    WiP

Thanks Ryoga.

no prob, bro
    ====================
    Winner of the "Worst English User Award" 2014 , Running for the 2015 one.
    ====================

Uchronia Barbarorum 1.05 , an ahistorical mod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2
    WiP