Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Now, these are not terrorists, right? Just your average muslim refugees...

Default Now, these are not terrorists, right? Just your average muslim refugees...

And apparently that's enough. The sick cult known as islam strikes again.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Now, these are not terrorists, right? Just your average muslim refugees...

Women are thrown out as well.

There is only one thing that has nothing to do with it

Blog Entries

Default Re: Now, these are not terrorists, right? Just your average muslim refugees...

Last edited by Greyblades; 04-17-2015 at 06:40.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (7):

+ Show/Hide List

Did he call them terrorists? This happens all the time, christians and women get au revoired at sea. Never noticed that only men arive. This has to stop anyway, 400 people drowned the day before yesterday, yesterday people probably drowned as well as it happens daily. They should put counters on the North-African coast to show how many people died getting to Europe, the mediteranian-sea is a graveyard.
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-17-2015 at 06:50.

Blog Entries

Did he call them terrorists? This happens all the time, christians and women get au revoired at sea. Never noticed that only men arive. This has to stop anyway, 400 people drowned the day before yesterday, yesterday people probably drowned as well as it happens daily. They should put counters on the North-African coast to show how many people died getting to Europe, the mediteranian-sea is a graveyard.
    hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by thread title
    Last edited by Greyblades; 04-17-2015 at 08:00.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Members thankful for this post (7):

+ Show/Hide List

They are just your ordinary muslim refugees. This happens all the time, it's what we haul in.

Christians *splash*
    Women *splasn*

Gutmensch *welcome!*
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-17-2015 at 07:59.

I assume the idea is that Europe should bomb these boats while they're at sea?

All I see is sarcastic bitching but no solution. Meanwhile the left is bitching about how these refugees are often also killed at sea by the authorities, kept in gulags on arrival and mostly sent back anyway. In that little spanish enclave the border guards constantly violate EU laws by redefining where the border actually is and sending people back to the other side after beating them up even if they made it over all three fences. Oh and spain pays the Morroccan police to swipe through the refugee camps, destroy their tents and food and also beat them up and send them to gulags when they inevitably try to get to the fence anyway.

So if we're too lax I assume that you want us to blow up the boats at sea with all the christians and muslims and buddhists and their children on board and then post the pictures along the African coast line. That will surely stop the evil muslims from entering boats in order to pre-emptively kill the christians.

Or we could build a wall through the mediterranean and all the way up around Ireland and Norway. Make it border on Russia in the arctic and on Russia in the black sea and leave Putin to deal with the immigrants. Then annex Switzerland and throw out all the foreigners such as McDonald's, McKinsey, Ford, Toyota, Pizza Hut, little pizza place on the corner, Walmart and confiscate all their assets for the greater European good. We already have ALDI, VW, Saab, Roland Berger Consulting and SAP, we don't need any foreigners operating here.
    I propose we call the European Capital "Germania".

So what is it, bombing, wall or something else? Let your creative juices flow and give me constructive solutions or cry me a river.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Was it because these people were Christians, or because the boat was running out of food and water, and these people were Christians?

In barbarous backwards countries where the majority are Muslim the majority of barbarous acts will be committed by Muslims. Now if you want to discuss why the Muslims are currently barbarous and backwards, that's a different question.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Members thankful for this post (3):

Interesting case developing, a Dutch war-corrospondent is crowdfunding for holding the immigration-industry responsible causing the many deaths, I'll see how that goes. Wilder's party makes the most sense, give humanitarian aid locally and use the development-budget for that without financing the NGO's who's core-business is immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Interesting case developing, a Dutch war-corrospondent is crowdfunding for holding the immigration-industry responsible causing the many deaths, I'll see how that goes. Wilder's party makes the most sense, give humanitarian aid locally and use the development-budget for that without financing the NGO's who's core-business is immigration.
    Do you seriously think the work of local NGOs who help immigrants here is what makes all these people try to come over here?
    The development aid we just send over there is usually eaten by corruption and politicians or leads to their farmers going out of business because they cannot compete, thereby increasing the problems of unemployment, inequality and the dream of becoming a rich football player in Europe. It's always easy to say that we should just throw money at the problem while we hide behind a wall, but it doesn't always make the problem go away.

So we're back to bombing the boats?

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    or, you can use the budget to make life good in these other countries, then they have no reason to immigrate.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Or we could build a wall through the mediterranean and all the way up around Ireland and Norway.
    Just let Putin have his way in Africa and Asia and in a year or two there will be no Muslims out there, but only Russian World supporters. Then you can sanction the hell out of them.
    I propose we call the European Capital "Germania".
    I would extend it to "GrossGermania".
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Member thankful for this post:

Husar 

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    or, you can use the budget to make life good in these other countries, then they have no reason to immigrate.
    My maid really tried, came back disilusioned and very very traumatised.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I think that's what he meant, but as I said, just throwing money and food at them will probably not achieve that very fast. We need a solution now (instant gratification), so maybe bomb until the wall is built?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    That's a strange name for a city.

That's a strange name for a city.
    No more than Germania.
    When my father-in-law served in DDR their familiy had a suitcase which they called GroßGermania - they said that it could house a middle-sized person. Since the capital is gonna be large anyway I thought the name could suit it perfectly.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Just let Putin have his way in Africa and Asia and in a year or two there will be no Muslims out there, but only Russian World supporters. Then you can sanction the hell out of them.

Right, because the USSR at its peak walked right over Afghanistan and ate cake doing it.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Beskar 

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

105 on the boat, 12 thrown overboard, the rest saved themselves by "forming a chain and resisting strongly" and 15 convicted.

So there were either only 15 Muslims on the boat, which is very unlikely, OR, not all Muslims were involved in the hideous act.
    As always, lock up the criminals, leave the rest alone.

Raise the education level and reduce poverty, it has nothing to do with religion. During the wars in Yugoslavia, horrible crimes were committed by both Muslims and Christians (of all denominations).

Can't you leave current situation in Ukraine outside at least one thread? Pretty please...

Members thankful for this post (2):

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

"Right, because the USSR at its peak walked right over Afghanistan and ate cake doing it." No, it is Gilrandir working on his sense of humour, and his obsession of Putin as Big Bad Wolf, then combine them.

"Raise the education level and reduce poverty, it has nothing to do with religion" What? Cancelling the benefit of the Free Market and the right to plunder 3rd World Countries? Are you MAD? Why do you hate freedom?
    Last edited by Brenus; 04-17-2015 at 22:06.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Quote Originally Posted by Brenus View Post
    "Raise the education level and reduce poverty, it has nothing to do with religion" What? Cancelling the benefit of the Free Market and the right to plunder 3rd World Countries? Are you MAD? Why do you hate freedom?
    Because I'm an eastern European, dictator-loving pinko. What's your excuse?

Brenus 

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio View Post
    Right, because the USSR at its peak walked right over Afghanistan and ate cake doing it.
    It actually did until the US got seriously involved.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

"Because I'm an eastern European, dictator-loving pinko. What's your excuse?" I want my T-shirt at 10 p, heir of Gavrilo Princip Monarchist killer anarchist supporter.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio View Post
    And that's what did the USSR in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Can't you leave current situation in Ukraine outside at least one thread? Pretty please...
    Why don't you ask, for instance, Kadagar or Fragony to leave their anti-Muslim rhetoric outside at least one thread? Or is it quod licet jovi, non licet bovi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenus View Post
    No, it is Gilrandir working on his sense of humour, and his obsession of Putin as Big Bad Wolf, then combine them.
    Now I will remember two rules of the forum:
    1. No fiction vs real world situation comparisons are allowed.
    2. Sense of humor is welcome from the priviledged members only.
    Last edited by Gilrandir; 04-18-2015 at 15:21.

So - you want to emulate Kadagar and Fragony?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    So - you want to emulate Kadagar and Fragony?
    I want equal treatment.

I want equal treatment.
    You want people to ask us to ban you?

You want people to ask us to ban you?
    For mentioning Putin in my posts? Now I'm not sure his agents aren't at work here.

I want equal treatment.
    Kadagar and Fragony don't use Muslim rhetoric all the time. Kadagar spends a healthy amount of time voicing his displeasure about USAians and Fragony hates all immigrants equally (along with lefty pinkos) because they be polluting his culture. Like you can pollute a culture in which people wear wooden shoes.

They've also been known to talk about totally different things.

But, most importantly, they tend to speak about their beliefs when it is pertinent to the discussion. So, in the Ukraine thread we talk about Putin, but there's absolutely no reason at all to mention him when we talk about violence between Christian and Muslim African refugees who are trying to smuggle themselves to Italy.

There's absolutely no connection between Putin and Libyan refugees, not even a miniscule, remote one. Don't be a one trick pony.
    Last edited by Sarmatian; 04-18-2015 at 16:55.

They've also been known to talk about totally different things.
    I also talked about books, music, chemtrails, vaccination, Saudi king's death, Iran, shrinks examining pilots, foodstuffs (milk and apples) and other things. So either you are not aware of that or you choose to present me the way it suits your agenda.
    But, most importantly, they tend to speak about their beliefs when it is pertinent to the discussion. So, in the Ukraine thread we talk about Putin, but there's absolutely no reason at all to mention him when we talk about violence between Christian and Muslim African refugees who are trying to smuggle themselves to Italy.

There's absolutely no connection between Putin and Libyan refugees, not even a miniscule, remote one. Don't be a one trick pony.
    Correct. But it is also true that in the Ukraine thread there was a lenghty discussion on language development and acquisition. As well as there was no need for RVG to introduce a pro-Russian rebellion concept in the New Balkan State thread. Yet he did and no one batted an eyelid. Discussions tend to ramify and I see no reason in trying to limit them. Unless it is personal dislike.
    Last edited by Gilrandir; 04-18-2015 at 17:22.

"Now I will remember two rules of the forum:
    1. No fiction vs real world situation comparisons are allowed.
    2. Sense of humor is welcome from the priviledged members only
    ." And why these 2 rules applied in the present intervention? It was not humour?

Sense of humor is welcome from the priviledged members only.
    I want equal treatment.
    Correct. But it is also true that in the Ukraine thread there was a lenghty discussion on language development and acquisition. As well as there was no need for RVG to introduce a pro-Russian rebellion concept in the New Balkan State thread. Yet he did and no one batted an eyelid. Discussions tend to ramify and I see no reason in trying to limit them. Unless it is personal dislike.
    Firstly, these are my observations. I have zero influence on what happens here. The fact that I'm a "senior" member only means that my long term contribution has been noted by the Org leadership. It doesn't make me more important than any other member.

Secondly, we're not running a concentration camp here. We're all allowed some leeway but we have to try to stick to topic otherwise it will turn into a reddit-like discussion.

Thirdly, rvg did it once, while you do it much more often. One could say almost all the time.

Most importantly, don't think I dislike you because I don't agree with you. I don't agree with rvg, but I like him (I mean he's of Assyrian descent, is it possible not to like him???). I don't like your posting style because you often try to portray propaganda as facts, while the quality of discussion here is usually much better, and you try to weasel out and you nitpick and take cheap shot too often, but, in my opinion you're improving. It takes a while to get used to the Backroom. I know it's hard not to take some stuff said about your country personally, especially when there's an ongoing crisis, but it is possible. I just think you'd be better off not mentioning Putin, Russia or Ukraine as often. Again, don't presume I speak for the entire forum. This is my personal observation.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast