Thread: Jack Lusted No. 2

Default Jack Lusted No. 2

Well, it seems that the Creative Assembly hired Mitch, the famous modder who is partially responsible for TWG mod and some other advancements regarding the modding aspect.

He's certainly an efficient modder and rather intelligent in the PR part, so I'd expect to act like Lusted: Basically working at game-developping, but also preoccupied with some marketing stuff.

I am not surprised, as it was evident, since the first modding summit, that Mitch really desired to get hired by CA and he definitely work hard, not strictly by modding, to achieve his goals.

Let's all hope for a successful career and better TW games.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig von CA
    Hi all,

I’m delighted to announce that we have a new addition to the staff here at CA towers, with a name that some of you might immediately recognise. Joining us as a design intern on Jack Lusted’s New Content Team is Mitch Heastie, often known on the forums as “Mitch”, or “.Mitch.”

He comes to us with a long and rich heritage modding our games. You may know him from the mod “The Great War”, which brought tanks – yes, tanks – to Napoleon: Total War’s battlefields. He’s something of a wizard for thinking outside the box, too, as seen from work on his recent “Manpower” mod for Total War: ROME II, which impressed us so much we asked him to present it to us and the rest of the modder delegates at the recent annual Total War Mod Summit.

The guys here were fascinated by what he’d come up with and were keen to sit down and talk to him some more. Long story short, that resulted in Mitch joining us at the studio in a full time capacity.

We’ll be asking Mitch to document some of his experiences here at CA, so you’ll hear from him soon, and perhaps see him on the odd Twitch stream if we can persuade him. And, indeed, he’ll have a brand new shiny CA forum account by the time you read this, so he’ll no doubt pop in the thread himself to say hi.

Please all join us in welcoming Mitch to sunny Horsham!

Craig.

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Jack Lusted No. 2

First guy from the left, with the light pink coat:

Awesome, I love that CA hires out its better modders. I hope to see good things from them
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

It's actually a good move from CA, because Mitch is a very capable modder + everyone in the community knows him.

Kudos to him, I hope he does really well in CA!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?