Thread: Gratitude to EB team

Cool Gratitude to EB team

Hi all, very long time fan but infrequent poster.

I just want to thank the EB team for producing a great mod and sticking with it through good times and bad. Your passion for the period will continue to inspire others.

I remember long into the mods past, when a guy called something like "Telekos Arcelaou" was very prominent (wonder what happened to him), I remember the greatness that was bartix (!!!!), and I remember people like Foot, I think sadly no longer with us in a modding sense.

You've made a great release and the thought of new updates in very exciting. Gaels! Later Romans! New factions! New scripted events! More EB!

So I just want to thank you guys for being great.

I just have one question though, when are you going to release BARTIX!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members thankful for this post (7):

+ Show/Hide List

Default Re: Gratitude to EB team

Thank you very much for your support! Many faces have passed by over the years, but some of the old guys are still around.

I just have one question though, when are you going to release BARTIX!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never! (They are exclusive to our internal developer build)
    Last edited by Mithridates VI Eupator; 05-11-2015 at 15:08.

Now sporting a classic avatar! Member fallen851's Avatar

Default Re: Gratitude to EB team

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridates VI Eupator View Post
    Never! (They are exclusive to our internal developer build)
    Seriously?

Well at least tell us what units they have and what faction replaces Armenia!

"It's true that when it's looked at isolated, Rome II is a good game... but every time I sit down to play it, every battle, through every turn, I see how Rome I was better. Not unanimously, but ultimately." - Dr. Sane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6eaBtzqqFA#t=1h15m33s

Member thankful for this post: